9th May 2012, 03:26 PM
rahul samdani

Which are the exams in the field of sales tax excise, custom service? I am a CA, CS student

I am a C.A. and C.S. Now i want to appear in the government exams relating to indirect taxation. So please suggest me the exams in the field of sales tax, excise, custom, service tax.

31st July 2016, 12:45 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Which are the exams in the field of sales tax excise, custom service? I am a CA, CS student

You can get job in custom & sales tax services. UPSC conducts entrance exam to recruit employees for custom & sales tax departments.

Eligibility
- You must have Indian Citizenship.
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview
- After qualifying the preliminary exam , You are eligible to write Main Exam. After qualifying the Main Exam , You will be called for interview.

Skills Required
- Good Communication Skill
- Leadership
- Problem Solving skill
- Good Judgement Skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?