9th January 2011, 02:58 AM
swatibansal

Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?

which entrance exam should i give to get government job after doing btech in electronic and communication branch

9th January 2011, 12:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?

there are so many government job for electronics and communication engineering students. the few government sector which recruit electronics and communication students are
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway
NTPC etc etc.

there are examination to be a JTO. you have to appear in BSNL JTO examination. for more information visit the website http://www.bsnl.co.in

to join in BHEL as supervisor trainee you have to appear BHEL examination. for more information visit the website http://www.careers.bhel.in

like these for other government sector also there are various different examination. you must appear in this examination to get job in the particular government sector.

best wishes.
9th January 2011, 02:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?

U can opt for BCPL, Electronics Corporation of India, BSNL, BHEL , NTPL etc.
9th January 2011, 02:49 PM
saswata06

You can appear different govt jobs like
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway
NTPC etc.
Apart from these you can also go for civil services.
9th January 2011, 03:40 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are various jobs for the candidates from ECE branch.Some of them namely are:-

BSNL(JTO)
DRDO
NTPC
IES
BHEL

There are many jobs which you can try out from Government sector as a graduate like:-

CDS
SSB
CSAT
TNPSC
Railways

You can even try out for private companies of ECE sector like Panasonic,Samsung or even at FM stations
But for private sector jobs you need to have a good percentage i.e around 70.
9th January 2011, 04:37 PM
Ajay kumar verma

After B.Tech you appear the central government exam whose based on engineering graduation degree.
9th January 2011, 06:55 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
i think you should apply for IES exam,the notification of it is out on 8th January 2011,
based on this exam you will selected for engineering posts in indian government sectors
all the best
9th January 2011, 07:45 PM
sonu1234

after your b.tech there are many option for you . you can either give IES or SAIL or BSNL JTO or Railway
9th January 2011, 07:48 PM
anaspeer

Hi,

There are plenty of government job opportunities for engineering students and every year many exams are conducted.

First choose your area of field where you want to work.

Additional government opportunities to the ones mentioned in the previous post are:

EIL
ISRO
DRDO
etc...

Keep regular updates with the Employment Newspaper.

All the best.
9th January 2011, 08:10 PM
mishra245

Some exam for the ECE student after completing the B.tech degree:
1-The National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)
i). Project Scientist I 36200 – 40800
ii). Junior Research Fellow 12000 – 14000 + HRA
2-NBRC
and more govt. sector which are given the jobs after ECE.
10th January 2011, 06:48 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
You can appear different govt jobs like
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway. etc. thank you
14th January 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

please give the availability dates of all govt. jobs forms for ECE B.Tech qualifying students.
18th January 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i appear after completeing my b.tech in information teachnology.plz tell me urgently.
22nd January 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in Mech?
26th January 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

dates of b.tech in mech.government job form and also defence form
29th January 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

is appearing b.tech student are eligible to sit for the jto-2011 exam.
29th January 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

for btech ece sudent how much percentage must have for the getting of govt job like bsnl ,sail,bhel
15th February 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

please give any details regarding competitive exams to mail
15th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

after completing B.E ECE -doing master in E.C.E have any benefits
16th February 2011, 02:10 PM
SupritShestha

there are several exams you can write for getting government job...
some of them are JTO, ISRO, DRDO, Railways, Bhel, CDS and UES for defense forces.....etc...just choose a appropriate one for you...
17th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

IS DER IS ANY SCOPE FOR CSE STUDENT IN BHEL?
17th February 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

which exams should i appear for government jobs as a B.Tech(biotech) fresher?
22nd February 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

list of private universities offering m.tech in india
25th February 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i vave 3 backlogs will i be eligible for any job?i am pursuing b.tech ece
28th February 2011, 11:31 PM
goldin

exams for government jobs
TNPsc
NTPC
ISRO
UPSC
etc
25th April 2011, 07:12 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, you can try in

BHEL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
RRB
NTPC
BSNL, best of luck.
29th April 2011, 05:24 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

the few government sector which recruit electronics and communication students are
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway
NTPC etc etc.

there are examination to be a JTO. you have to appear in BSNL JTO examination. for more information visit the website http://www.bsnl.co.in
11th May 2011, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Please give exam pattern of the exams
20th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

exam patern nd sylabus of all those exams
16th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

ece or civil , which of these two branches have more govt. Job opportunities?
17th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any job other than jto for btech ece students in bsnl
18th June 2011, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatibansal View Post
which entrance exam should i give to get government job after doing btech in electronic and communication branch
there are so many government sector which recruit electronics and communication engineering students. but there competition is very high as most of the student want to join in government sector.

but you may try for it. some of the government sector which recruit ECE students are
BSNL JTO
BHEL
ISRO
NTPC
SAIL
Indian railway
civil services
indian army etc etc.

best of luck.
7th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

IS ISRO A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION?
7th July 2011, 08:48 PM
chinna22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
there are so many government job for electronics and communication engineering students. the few government sector which recruit electronics and communication students are
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway
NTPC etc etc.

to join in BHEL as supervisor trainee you have to appear BHEL examination. for more information visit the website http://www.careers.bhel.in

like these for other government sector also there are various different examination. you must appear in this examination to get job in the particular government sector.

best wishes.
could u tell me when nd where will happen this xms
15th July 2011, 06:32 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

there are many jobs in which you as per your interst you should apply.

BSNL JTO
DEFANCE DEPARTMENT
IES
BHEL
CDS
SSB
CSAT
TNPSC
GOOD LUCK
21st July 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

i am 7th semester which exam written governments jobs?
23rd July 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i give for govt job after doing btech from MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
19th August 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which exam i should appear for goverment jobs after doing B.Tech in CSE
23rd September 2011, 08:02 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

here are so many government job for electronics and communication engineering students. the few government sector which recruit electronics and communication students are
BHEL
BSNL JTO
SAIL
Indian Railway
NTPC etc etc.

all the best
27th September 2011, 04:12 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend

here are so many government jobs are for electronic and communication engineering students.the few government sector which recruit electronics and communication students are
banking jobs
bhel
railway jobs
sail
hal
ntpc
and so many
good luck
1st October 2011, 12:10 AM
shibendu

B.Tech[ECE] students can apply for these company :

1.SAIL

2.BHEL

3.BSNL JTO

4.Indian Railway

5.DRDO

6.ECIL

7.BEL

8.NTPC

9.Banking jobs

10.UPSC examination
19th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatibansal View Post
if you are a Delhite, you can apply in DSSSB
17th March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what are all the EXAM AVAILABLE FOR me to get government job . after completing BE(ECE) .list all the exam and their material
19th February 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Wat are the exams for 8th sem ECE students to enter into government jobs. Please mention when exams held and which sites to refer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?