30th June 2010, 02:15 PM
huma786

Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?

Sir,
Kindly tell we the fee of BEd programme and where to submit this form along with fee.
Thanks

Regards
Huma Ahmed

Related Questions:
  1. When does the admission start for 2nd semester BCA in IGNOU university?
  2. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  3. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  4. Details of fee to reattempt ICSI Foundation exam? How to submit fee?
  5. How much is to be paid to get through IIT Delhi registration process?
  6. What is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assistant post in ASRB-ICAR? How to submit the fee in online submission of form?
  7. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  8. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting the TC application from school?
  10. What's the government form of B.Ed? can I apply it online?
  11. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  12. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  13. When and what is the procedure followed for diploma course admission?
  14. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the last date to submit the IIT JEE printout along with the fee?
  16. What is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. How to appear for CA IPCC? Is there any postal coaching available for this course
  18. What is the last date of MSc distance education
1st March 2011, 08:10 AM
Aman Sapra

Default Re: Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?

As per the order of the State Government the detials of the prescribed fee for admission in the B.Ed. Colleges
are as under :

Particulars of Fee Amount Amount:

1. Tuition Fee for Govt. Colleges / Tuition Fee for Salary & Allowances for Private College Rs.14,900.00

2. Sundry Expenses Rs. 3,700.00

3. Computer Fee Rs. 800.00

4. Other Activities (Teaching-Practice, Micro-Teaching/Practical Examination, Block Teaching, Oper Air Session, Social Activities, Diary, Lesson Plan and
Teaching Equipments Rs. 3,000.00

5. Accidental Group Insurance Plan Premium Rs. 29.00

Total Fee Amount : (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand Four Hundred Twenty Nine only) Rs. 22,429.00

Note: 1. No request, in any case, will be entertained to change/transfer college (individual or mutual) once
he/she is allotted through counselling. Therefore, the candiate should fill college options, in order of their
choice, very carefully.

2. The admission fee once deposited for allotment of B.Ed. College through online counselling will not
be refunded in any case.
1st March 2011, 12:20 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?

Dear Friend,

For B.ed You can visit the official site CIE INSTITUTE in DU.. You will get the forms from sbi banks in march or april, AND THE FEE WOULD BE 40OOO TO 50000/-.

aLL THE VERY BEST
9th March 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I would like to about the fee structure for Bed IN ap
17th March 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is DU.Bed Entrance application Forms released?
4th April 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What percentage for admission in b.ed
28th April 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed by bcom(computer) from o.u in the year 2000. now, i want to do higher studies can i performed B.Ed in which stream can i choose i was so blank my age is 33
29th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation from gndu and wants to do bed corespondance from jammu university please guide me and have been free for four years
14th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have complete in bsc chemistry from govt college I would like to about the fee structure for Bed course in corres.
26th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what percentage in b.ed admissoin.and wt is the fee struture.
23rd June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for b.ed
26th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

how many seates in b .ed
2nd July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

duration for the b.ed course ,when does it exactly starts
2nd July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

duration of the b.ed course in ap ,when does the course actually starts from
23rd July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
let me know about the application fee for B.Ed.ie.How much I pay by chalan
23rd July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

may i know the last date of submitting addmission form.
30th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed from mdu - 1 year course, by corresponding method. what should i do for the same. and i want to know the college
mdu is in noida or not? now what will i do to do b.ed. 2011. from where i get the form and when will the exam held on?
5th August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO

MANPREET SINGH THIS SIDE. I WANT TO KNOW SOME INFORMATION ABOUT B.ED.

1. LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMIT IN 2010-2011

2. WHAT IS THE FEE OF B.ED

3. WHAT IS % REQUIRE

4. CAN I DEPOSIT FORM BY SELF IN JAMMU UNIVERSITY

MY ID IS [email protected]
30th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of b.ed in distance?
22nd October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

WHAT WILL BE FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.ED IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGES OR INSTITUTES , WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES OR INSTITUTES ADMISSION FORM OR DATE OF ADMISSION FOR THE YEAR 2012-13.
24th February 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of B.ed and from wherewe get Bed form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?