26th July 2011, 02:23 PM
mohangdoss

Fee details of MCA course in Chennai?

i have finish my bsc computer science.i am planing to do mca course i need the fees details for mca course in chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  2. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  3. Details of the CA colleges in Chennai along with the fee structure?
  4. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  5. Top mca colleges in Chennai? MCA entrances held in Chennai state?
  6. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  8. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  9. Fee details of MCA course in Ravenshaw University? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure details to do MCA in BHU?
  11. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  12. List of colleges which offers MCA in Chennai?
  13. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  14. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  15. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  16. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  17. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  18. What is the total academic fee and hostel fee of madras institute of technology Chennai? Which exam to answer to take admission in MIT(Chennai)?
26th July 2011, 10:50 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details of MCA course in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohangdoss View Post
i have finish my bsc computer science.i am planing to do mca course i need the fees details for mca course in chennai.
M.C.A i.e Master of Computer Application.It is a three year post graduate degree.

For M.C.A,the candidate must have a graduate degree from any recognized college/university or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 50-60% marks in their examination.

The fee structure is differ from college to college.The fees will be 1,00,000 to 1,50,000(per annum) from private college and government college fee will be 50,000 to 75,000.
27th July 2011, 08:02 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

For example........
In Anna University, Total Fee structure of MCA degree program is Rs. 30020, whereas Total Fee structure of MCA (Evening - SS) degree program is Rs. 34670.

The fee in govt. colleges is around Rs. 12,000.

Universities in Chennai to pursue MCA are:

Anna University.

SRM University.
27th July 2011, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

fees structure is vary from college by college .its depends on college organization.

the fees structure is given below-

per sem - 30,000.

it is two years course so you have to pay atleast 2 lakhs.

all the best
25th August 2011, 06:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
M.C.A Course Details

M.C.A stands for Master of Computer Application . The duration of the course is 2 years and there are four semester is conducted by every institution .now days every institution may conduct entrance exam for candidate , there select the candidates according to the percentage of marks in entrance examination.

Eligibility for M.C.A Course :

If your interested in mac course , then you should be qualified in under graduation with good percentage of marks form recognized university .

Note : Every institution may give first preference to B.cs Computer Science and B.C.A Bachelor of Compute Application , and science stream candidates

Fees Structure of M.C.A course in Chennai :

The fees structure of mca course differ from institution form institution it depends upon the management council of the institution .

Approximately the fees structure of mca course is 25,000 to 30,000 per semester .
10th October 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

can a person do directly mca after 12th....?
3rd March 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

when to apply mca through distance education
1st April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I ve completed bca wit above 60%, suggest me good colleges for doin mca wit less fees structure.
14th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend,I am Nandhini.I ve completed BCA with 84%, suggest me good colleges for doing MCA With Medium fees structure.
14th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds , i hv cmpltd my Bsc IT Computer science, cn u plz tel me Satyabama university is bst r nt for MCA, & Fees structure also plz
15th July 2012, 01:50 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

The fee structure for MCA is about 30,000 per annum in chennai colleges.It is total three years course so therefore it takes total 90'000 to 1 lakh.
9th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can you say me how much for doing MCA in anna university as days scholar and also for distance education?
22nd January 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the timing in evening college and exact fees structure for mca in anna university
22nd January 2013, 03:01 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Fee details of MCA course in Chennai?

Quote:
Dear friend,

The MCA course fee is differ from one college to another college.

The minimum counseling fee is 27,500/- per sem.

all the best.
17th August 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am finished bcom in 2008 now I want to join. I'll mca how it's can be possible please tell me
31st May 2015, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I've done b.c.a from magadh university bodh gaya.my result is appearing BT according my score of two years n as I given the exam I expect that I'll score more near about 60%. plz tell me which college would be better n what will be the expanses for m.c.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?