8th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Ed course along with its duration?

fees structure of b.ed course & duration...please send to me the details about it

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  7. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course? -- [New]
  8. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  9. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  12. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  13. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
  15. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  16. What is the fee structure and duration of FICO course?
  17. What is the duration, fee structure for veterinary course?
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2012, 10:37 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed course along with its duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees structure of b.ed course & duration...please send to me the details about it
Dear friend,

If you wish to join the b.ed college which have less fee structure than you must apply for one of various B.ed entrance examination conduct in INDIA.

It is one year course at present.

There are many universities which offers B.ED and conduct entrance examination.

• DELHI UNIVERSITY
• MP UNIVERSITY
• RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
• CCS UNIVERSITY

fee structure is less in such kinds of universities.

It could be between 10000/- to 30000/- for whole year.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awarness

4.aptitude for teaching

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?