18th April 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

What is duration of third course and can i apply after only +2. Which center is best in nangloi.what is fee structure:-??? -:AHMED HUSSAIN

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  2. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  3. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  5. What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  7. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  8. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  11. Course duration of JBT course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  13. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  15. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  16. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  17. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  18. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
24th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

J BT FEE IN DELHI COLLEGES
18th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE OF JBT COURSE
29th November 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

after complet my scc,can i join a CA course or give me any sugesstion
1st July 2013, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for jbt in tecnia institute
1st July 2013, 01:29 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

JBT Course Duration: its two years duration course.

Eligibility for JBT:

You need to have senior secondary school certificate/intermediate/12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
Those who are applying on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The age limit for the course is 17th to 28th year.
1st July 2013, 03:06 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend ,

JBT COURSE DETAILS
:

JBT stand for Junior Basic Training , and it is one of the

popular course for Teacher education among students in India and overall

Indian States . So if you wanted to be a teacher in a Primary School so JBT

degree is must .

Eligibility :

> > Students must have completed his/her 10+2 in any discipline from recognized board .

> > Duration is for 2 years .

> > And fee structure usually ranges from 10,000 - 15,000 .

LIST OF COLLEGES FOR JBT COURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS :

> > Blooms Teacher Training College , Himachal Pradesh

> > Mahatma Gandhi University

> > Hindu Teacher Training College , Haryana

> > Shri . Krishna Teacher Training College , Haryana

> > S.R.G Teacher Training College , Haryana

HOPE IT HELPS ...
GOOD LUCK ...
1st July 2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is duration of third course and can i apply after only +2. Which center is best in nangloi.what is fee structure:-??? -:AHMED HUSSAIN
Dear Friend,

Junior Basic Training / JBT is one of the most popular courses for Teacher Training among students in India and over all Indian states. If you wish to become a teacher in Primary schools, then JBT is the best course to do.

To Get Direct Admission in JBT Course, the students must Completed his/her 12th / Intermediate with any stream. The total duration of this course is 2 year.

BT course admission in Delhi can be obtained if student has full fill the below criteria.

Candidate must clear 10+2 with minimum 45%
Candidate must be having age between 17 years to 30 years

For fess structure click on this link to get more details: http://www.mgip.net/mgu-fee-structure.php

thank you
1st July 2013, 06:02 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std

Dear student,

duration of JBT course is two year.
In india so many institute which provide the junior basic training course.
6th February 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i'm mozammel from assam. I've completed graduation in arts. I want to become CA .so i want to know about the course duration, fee structure. Also i want to know any ca college/institute in assam, please reply bellow email, [email protected]
8th March 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed12th standard. And not jbt yet.
Am i eligible for kendriya vidyalay prt teacher
11th July 2015, 05:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training .

JBT is a two year diploma program which qualifies its candidates in imparting elementary education .After pursuing this program,one can get jobs like teacher, teacher assistant, counselor , education administrator , librarian , coach, etc .

The qualification required to apply for JBT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree with at least 45 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university .

-The candidate has to qualify in the CET with at least 40% marks for General category and 35% marks for reserved categories to apply for the JBT .

-The candidate age limit to apply for JBT is from 17 years to 28 years . Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates belonging to reserved category .

The fee structure for pursuing JBT course varies from college to college . However, it comes around Rs. 10,000 for Govt. College and Rs. 40,000 to 50,000 for Private college .
5th May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the govt. college for jbt in delhi and which collage need entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?