18th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech should I choose M.Tech or MBA in regards of opportunities and salary?

Hi sir i'm a B.tech(ECE) student 4th year ....
i'm confuse in choosing in between M tech or MBA after my B tech.....
in the regard of opportunities and money in my future according to today's market.
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  2. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  3. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it good to choose MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
  5. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  6. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  7. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  8. After B.Tech should I choose M.Tech or MBA in regards of opportunities and salary?
  9. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders? -- [New]
  10. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  11. Which one to go for between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?
  12. What are the career opportunities in MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
  13. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  14. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  16. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  18. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
15th August 2011, 08:35 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.Tech should I choose M.Tech or MBA in regards of opportunities and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in the regard of opportunities and money in my future according to today's market.
please help me
M.Tech and M.B.A both are masters courses No doubt but there is lot of difference between these courses.
One is related to latest or Existing Technology in which you are going to get mastered

and the other is the one which is totally based on Managerial Tricks, Adminal Laws, and so on ,If you wish to do MBA in this you can get through this course after completing your B.tech

As you know ECE is known for its opportunities after completing Bachelors only you will find lot of Opportunities around you. If you wish to continue in your stream then it is also very good to do M.Tech in ECE

Not in an ordinary engineering college. This will have no use until you do in the colleges of range IIT or NIT's then only there will be certain value for your degree.

So if you wish to do MBA for Money sake do it in IIM's or like equivalents

if you wish to do M.Tech for Knowledge and money sake do it in IIT's then only it will be valuable.

According to present market scenario due to the terror of Recision may again going to hit the job market so in order to face this situation it is a good idea to do studies rather than searching for job.

GO for M.tech or MBA according to your personal desire. to earn money or to innovate something simple funda

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: After B.Tech should I choose M.Tech or MBA in regards of opportunities and salary?

m.tech:-

**master in technology

**2year course

**eligibility is b.tech/be or master degree

**you must write gate entrance exam

mba:-

**master in business administration

**2year course

**eligibility is graduation in any stream

**you write mat/cat entrance

do any one course with your interest

both have good jobs and earnings

all the best
15th August 2011, 08:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech should I choose M.Tech or MBA in regards of opportunities and salary?

hi dear
after B.TECH you go for M.tech if you choose your career on research oe lectureship job

For M.TECH you give the exam GATE entrance

If not then you go for MBA for this you go for entrance exam like:-CAT,MAT,XAT

So decision is yours which line you choose for this..........
15th August 2011, 08:59 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after B.TECH you go for M.tech if you choose your career on research oe lectureship job

For M.TECH you give the exam GATE entrance

If not then you go for MBA for this you go for entrance exam like:-CAT,MAT,XAT

So decision is yours which line you choose for this..........
15th August 2011, 10:28 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please help me
if you will see through salary choose MBA it will provide a better career and better oppurtunities for you in life.........

As far as the M-Tech stream is concerned, it would be advisable to persue and prepare for the GATE Exam. Although highly competitive again, GATE opens numerous avenues for scholarships and government aided studies into some of the most prestigious institutions in the country which include IITs and IIIT's.
16th November 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc in physcis now i want to do mba please tel me is it better to mba or msc
26th April 2012, 10:41 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

to do MBA in this you can get through this course after completing your B.techAs you know ECE is known for its opportunities after completing Bachelors only you will find lot of Opportunities around you. If you wish to continue in your stream then it is also very good to do M.Tech in ECENot in an ordinary engineering college. This will have no use until you do in the colleges of range IIT or NIT's then only there will be certain value for your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?