5th July 2011, 10:45 AM
APURV PATHAK

Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made?

Sir,
Plese give me the fee structure of B.Tech and also let me know the DD will be made in favour of whom.

Apurv Pathak

8th July 2011, 09:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by APURV PATHAK View Post
Sir,
Plese give me the fee structure of B.Tech and also let me know the DD will be made in favour of whom.

Apurv Pathak
Hello Apurv pathak

First of all you need to know one thing that is
Fee Structures of B.Tech Course in India varies from University to University.

As you didn't mentioned for which University you are trying to its really hard to tell you about the fee structure of B.Tech course

B.Tech course is universal but with different fee structures.

But Remember the basic things B.Tech course with convenor seats of government will be easy to bare than the management quota seats in any institute of engineering

It is common funda for any Engineering college except Government colleges like IIT's NIT's University colleges etc.,

Each and every university will have certain procedure to get paid the fee some follow DD method whereas some will do direct cash transaction if you are clear about which University then it will be better to answer as you are finding by reading this post I'm trying my max to help you from the given information .

For the detailed information you need to be clear in your question also

This is all I can tell you after reading your question

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
8th July 2011, 09:48 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made?

hi dear

Fee structure of B.TECH is different college to college.

So in govt. college fee structure is lower than private engg. college.

Engg. college:-

Tution fee = 60,000.00
others fee = 5,000.00

you did not mention which college you admission you

not mention

how i say that which favour you draft?/
8th July 2011, 11:40 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made?

hello friend
look the fee structure varies from college to college
and for knowing the adresse of dd you need to mention the university you want to take admission in
so please mention the name of university in your next post so that i can help you better
best of luck
9th July 2011, 02:21 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hello,

Your question is not totally clear to me.

You have not mentioned your College or university name.

The fee structure for B.tech in India varies widely in according to colleges and universities....

It can be 28,000 per semester to 40,000 per semester, all depending upon university.

Like the fee structure, the method of DD also varies from college to college.

But in most cases, it has to be made in favour of the college....

So I can not help you more than this....my reply is logical but not accurate...because your question is unclear to me.
9th July 2011, 08:45 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
fee structure for b.tech will be differ from college to college
if you will got good rank & your admission will be in a govt. college
then your fee structure is very short in between 4 lakhs.
if you will get admission in private college then you r fee is around
5-10 lakhs. from college to college.
you will make your dd in favour of your college or college principal.
9th July 2011, 09:23 AM
hardeep002

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made?

fee structure are different for different coleges.in university you have to make draft in favour of registrar and in colleges in favour of director..
thank you
9th July 2011, 06:02 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

btech fee structure
if you get good rank in eamcet you can pay 28,000 is the normal fees. Other universities like deemed or private universities like geetham in andhrapradesh district,vishakapatnam.you have to pay nearly 1,20,000.if you got nice rank nearly up to 1000 you will be placed in government universities then the fees is 10,000 only.if you belongs to economically backward class you can study freely in any government colleges or affiliated with government universities you will get free seat without cost of 1/-rs to pay....
2nd March 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

gbtu b tech test fee bank draft issue in fever of 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?