12th April 2015, 06:39 PM
sciencerinkutopper

Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?

sir, I have done my 12 now i want to do one year diploma in taxtile design in haryana or delhi. plz give me all detail of that course i.e ; fee structure, best institute , addmision time.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. Fee structure to do Textile design from pearl academy?
  4. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  5. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  6. How should I crack NIFT entrance exam? What is the fees?
  7. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  8. Various PG courses that can be done after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  10. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  11. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  12. How to join Fashion Designing course after graduating from BBA course? How to prepare for the exam? From where to get the study material?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. How may I get information about NIFT exam? I have sent my NIFT application form but still I didn't receive any acknowledgement
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
12th April 2015, 09:26 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?

The best Institute for Textile Designing Colleges :

NIFT

GIFT

LISAA School of Design , Delhi

Pearl Academy, Delhi

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology ,Bangalore Karnataka

Institute of Textile Technology, Choudwar Cuttack , Orissa / Odisha

Inter National Institiute of Fashion Design , Pune , Maharashtra

Inter National Institute of Fashion Design ,Chandigarh , Punjab

Fees structure differ from colleges to colleges & it is basically depends upon the students those who are going to choose the colleges & the period or which course duration they want to do , because in Textile designing the course starts from 6 months to 3 years rather 5 years course is also available now a days i.e , Integrated Fashion Designing course .

12th April 2015, 11:04 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?

Best institute for One Year Diploma Course

Institute Of Design & Technology, Surat

Fee for One Year Diploma Course

It comes around 20,000/-

Syllabus under One Year Diploma Course

Drawing Study
Colour Theory
Textile Study
Basic Designing
Textile Printing Technology
Dyeing Technology
Project Work
Portfolio

Career Options after One Year Diploma Course

Textile Designer
Embroidery Designer
Silk Screen Artist
Colourist
Weaver
Dyeing & Printing Consultant
Fabric Analyser
Textile Lab. Manager
Fabric Resource Manager
Faculty Position in Textile Related Colleges
26th April 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the details fees of bsc animation and multimedia in vogue institute of fashion and technology bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?