16th January 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack NIFT entrance exam? What is the fees?

i want to know is there anybody who can teach me to crack in nift entrance exam its my passion to do fashion designing but i cant pay any fees for it plss help me to crack my entrance exam

11th July 2014, 02:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I crack NIFT entrance exam? What is the fees?

You can seek admission in AFD India or Pahla India for coaching. Fee structure for UG course starts with Rs 5500 and PG coaching, it goes uptoRs 10000. National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in undergraduate Accessory Designing, Fashion Communication, Fashion Designing, Knitwear Designing, Leather Designing, Textile Designing and Apparel Production along with postgraduate Design, Fashion Management, and Fashion Technology program. For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine. For B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) program, aspirant should have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of five subjects from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?