13th February 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?

Hello sir, I have taken these subjects in 12th Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition. I want to know can I study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  4. Nutrition and dietician courses and where to study?
  5. Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?
  6. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?
  7. Percentage required in Chemistry or Biology to pursue B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  9. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
  10. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  11. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  14. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  16. Can I take B.Com(H) if completed 12th WBCHSE with Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application subjects?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?
15th February 2017, 08:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Agriculture course. The course is four year duration course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination if you do not have Physics as main paper. Various private universities conducts entrance examination for admission in their respective universities.

For admission in Central government institution you have to appear and qualify in ICAR examination. The syllabus is of 12th std from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
26th April 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?

Hello sir, is it possible for me to study B.SC nutrition and dietitian, as I have my 12th with physics, chemistry, maths, and computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?