24th April 2011, 08:05 AM
santosh7993

Fee structure of the colleges under MAH CET offering MCA course?

What is the fee structure of colleges under MAH CET offering course MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET?
  2. Question papers of MAH-MCA CET? Fee structure of all the institutes(Aided and Unaided) in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  4. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra that I can get through MAH CET? I have got 90.58% in MAH CET
  5. Cutoff for MAH MCA CET entrance exam?
  6. What is the date of MAH MCA CET? Where to get the registration done?
  7. MAH-MCA CET question papers of past few years?
  8. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  9. From where to buy MAH-MCA CET forms?
  10. Detailed information about MCA admission through MAH-MCA-CET in Mumbai University? -- [New]
  11. Which college should I choose after scoring 53 marks in MAH CET exam? Best colleges in Mumbai for MCA?
  12. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  13. Syllabus of MAH-MCA CET and last 10 years papers of the exam? List of MCA colleges in Pune?
  14. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last 5 years papers and books to be referred for MAH MCA CET exam
  16. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  18. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
10th April 2015, 11:35 AM
rinku6

Smile Re: Fee structure of the colleges under MAH CET offering MCA course?

MH- CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
Fee structure of colleges under MAH CET varies from college to college.

MH- CET is a computer-based test for admission to the first year of Two-year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the state of Maharashtra.

Colleges under MAH CET offering MCA course in Maharashtra:

Gokhle Education Society’s college of Engineering, Pune

J.S.P.M Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune

SIES college of Management Studies, Mumbai

Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai

YMT College. Mumbai

Pandav College of Engineering, Nagpur

Jawahar Education Society’s Annasaheb Chudaman Patil College of Engineering, Pune

Dr. D. Y Patil Institute of Master Computer Applications, Pune

Priyadarshani College of Engineering, Nagpur

Singhad Institute of Management, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?