3rd July 2010, 05:54 PM
rajeshwar007

List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?

good evening sir
i want 2 know about various coolege including govt.college.offering direct admission in mca pg-cource with procedure and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  2. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  3. Can I get direct admission for MCA having completed my B.Sc. Degree in Open University? List of colleges offering the MCA course?
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  5. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  8. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  11. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  12. List of top colleges offering MCA course in Uttar Pradesh? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  16. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  17. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
17th December 2011, 09:18 AM
abhi4747

Default Re: List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?

there are no such a good government college that take admission directely
but some are there but they take a nominal test and thier fee is about 80000- 100000 for total course
17th December 2011, 12:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshwar007 View Post
good evening sir
i want 2 know about various coolege including govt.college.offering direct admission in mca pg-cource with procedure and fees structure.
MCA stands for Master of Computer Application . It is an post graduation course . The duration of the course is for two year and the course is divided into four semester . There wide range good job prospectus for MCA course in both the private as well as government sectors .

For MCA course , you should complete your bachelor degrees like , BCA , BBA , Bsc with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

You have also qualified in MCA entrance examination like , AIMCET , JECA , ICET , VIT etc.. You have to score good percentage of marks marks in entrance examination , This entrance examination are helpful to get admission MCA course .

The syllabus for MCA entrance examination consist of Mental ability , English comprehension and General mathematics etc..

There is so many college in our country give admission without the entrance examination , But every colleges are give preference to Who qualified in MCA entrance examination rather then general candidate .

So if your qualified in any one of the mca entrance examination , you will get admission without much delay .

So , I suggest first apply for MCA entrance examination and qualified with good percentage of marks then Definitely , you will get admission for MCA .
17th December 2011, 01:07 PM
mettuguy

the all National Institutes of Technology(NIT) are the top colleges for Master of computer application(MCA)course.for getting the admission in NIT you have go to NIMCET which is the only way to do MCA in NIT
17th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in good Govt college for MCA PG course you must have to appear for the entrance test as there is no direct admission for that.

However some students may feel that they are a little nervous for these exams as it makes their moral down if not selected.

So for such students it is advisable to them to remove all the fear & make a practice from various websites for it.Selection or Rejection are the two sides of a coin & if you are on the failure side then also you learnt a lot for the next exams as that was the only experience which a student can gain by HIMSELF.
27th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

goverment instiusion in channai listout, fees structure,address details
24th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MCA in government colleges in tirunelveli
17th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how many government collages in m.p.
15th July 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BCA AND GOT 59% MARKS.I AM NOT APPEARED IN ENTERANCE PAPERS FOR MCA ADMISSION. NOW I WANT ADMISION IN PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA DIRECTELY.PLEASE GUIDE US FOR ADMISION IMMEDIATELY.
MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 02:44 PM

could u plz give a little bit detail about the examinations u just mentioned AIMCET , JECA , ICET , VIT. thanks
27th July 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hi! actually i have completed my Bsc.(hons)in Physics with 56.80% and also i haven't applied for any such entrance exams required for MCA so i just wanted to know that if i can get admission for MCA in Jadavpur university? And if not then kindly suggest me some other institutes for MCA..... please!
24th August 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my prob is that my 12th percentage is56.4 now i m persuing bca bt my bca marks is good is my 12 percentage creat any prob in my placement time after compleating bca i want to take admisson in mca than
2nd December 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

which goverment mca colleges who offering direct admission without entrance exam?
19th April 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with 72% n i want to take admission in MCA college directly without giving any entrance exam...
Please suggest me a good placemnt college for MCA .
22nd January 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How we know the date of the entrance exam of MCA and apply for that?
25th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission for MCA in Banglore under Bangalore university? And also give fee information
28th May 2023, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

List of govt college which takes direct admission for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?