12th March 2016, 01:55 PM
Nandivada Indira devi

Fee structure of MA Sanskrit distance course?

What is the fees structure of MA Sanskrit distance course? When will start MA sanskrit distance course? Give me all details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Part time or distance Ph.D in Sanskrit is possible through distance Mode?
  2. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  3. MA Sanskrit through distance from Tilak Maharashtra University or any other university?
  4. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  5. How to do M.A In Sanskrit from distance university?
  6. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit?
  7. What is the fee structure for M.Tech distance learning?
  8. How to go for B.Ed in distance after securing 49% in B.A in Sanskrit Hons
  9. Can I do M.Phil in Sanskrit through distance mode from Gujarat University or any other University?
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  13. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  14. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  16. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  17. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
13th March 2016, 08:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MA Sanskrit distance course?

Following are Fee Structure for MA Sanskrit in Rabindra Bharthi University:

Part 1 Fee 3000

Part ii Fee 3000

Renewal or continuation of Enrollment fee per year 1000

Part i exam fee 1000

Part ii exam fee 1000

Certification fee 100

Registration Fee 50
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?