8th October 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for prelims in Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore

fees structute for prelims in himalai ias coaching centre in blore

15th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for prelims in Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore

where to write the exam ,and application form
9th March 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for prelims in Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore

when the IAS prelims exams are to be taken and where should i write the exam? and i want more details about academy?
1st December 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

My self from kolar. i dont want be say my name..
i m a very very new student to himalai ias i want to say tat it is a very very best coaching centre because here faculties are highly talented.. and my favourite faculty is anjum mam who explains n encourage to students
1st December 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am 2014 passed out BE student. can i take KAS exam.. what will be the procedure and fee structure for this?
10th February 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Please be careful about Himalai IAS coaching center, Bangalore. They will collect the fee and never respond to you fee once you pay the fee.
when we tried to contact people about the subjected for which they never conducted classes, they replied everything is covered, training is over, you have to prepare yourself now.

When you go to join there, they will give counselling where they mention all material will be given, but what they will provide you know? only reference book names and sites name.. for that you can search in google instead og paying 60000
31st May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Himalai made IAS , IPS, IFS since 1998.institute made 100% results in IAS main exam 2013-keshav sir trained Himalai student secured highest mark 190 in IAS interview and selected for 2014-himalai trained students for main examination December 2014 in seven states now they are appearing for interview- Himalai IAS rising and IAS results rising. Every year Himalai assisting more than 3000 present and previous batch students, every year we are trying to satisfy more and more number of students. For our achievements and experience visit our website www.himalaiias.com
22nd June 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello,,sir/ma'am
who ever so many people are interested to kw about fees in himalya coaching institute so why can't you people respond to there queries..; pls do reply
2nd July 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi ..
I had paid full amount of 48k and had joined Himalai IAS classes in Bangalore 2 years back(in 2012) ..
I'm a genuine student of this institute and u can contact me on my email [email protected] to ask me anything about these cheaters.

This person Keshav is a fraud. The advertisement u see in the hindu which shows success is completely fake. He has been putting the same person's photo for the last 3-4 years in the newspaper !!
U should attend the classes to know how shit they are.

He sucks out the money from u and does not provide good coaching nor refunds the money when u find out their true colors.
In fact he provides no coaching !! .... trust me !!
They spend so much time in advertising that they could genuinely spend on finding good teachers. Even after 3 years i still get spam SMS from them saying Himalai IAS is best coaching institute in Indian. Shit !!
Himalai IAS is here only only to make money. I can promise u that.

All positive reviews about Himalai IAS on asklaila, yellowpages, justdail etc are done by their team itself (U can easily make out how fake the comments are and advertisement motivated). No sane person in this entire world would appreciate their coaching.
In 2012, in the class, he threatened students that he would file defamation case against those spreading bad things about Himalai classes. Yes he is a lawyer apparently !
This threat actualy prompted me not to write a review about them on the internet. I was scared back then.
As i was fooled by fake positive reviews on internet back then when i started out, and lack of genuine reviews got me cheated, here i'm probably one of the first to review Himalai IAS(genuinly), to help serious upsc aspirants out.
I'm sure Mr.Keshav's team will counter my review with fake comments. Watch out for that too.

I think this review is long over due. Mr.Keshav sue me if u like. I have freedom of expression under article 19, and i'm going to write the truth here.

The classes start late. He sends out messages saying the classes are at 9, but it starts at 10. When he comes, he blabbers about motivation and spends time. This happens every class, trust me.
He shits out useless talk and finishes the day. He also gives out shitty hand written xerox notes and calls it Keshav's notes.

You don't just end up losing the money, which is the least loss u would suffer.
You end up drained attending the class with zero return of knowledge, waste ur time, worry abt ur future, get depressed abt ur upsc preparation, ultimately u might end ur pursuit of IAS, then ponder abt the money u wasted !!!..
Frankly u will be demoralized if u go to this institute.
I'm warning u now itself. I feel morally obligated to do so as i'm a victim here and hence i'm creating awareness.
If u still end up going to Himalai IAS, i can guarantee u disappointment.
Atleast then, please do post a review online and stop others from joining the institute.
These guys r literally daytime burglars !!

My job ends here. Now u do ur research and interact with other students to know abt them. Please don't trust me if i sound fake. Do ur independent research.
By the way i'm not recommending any institute here to maintain my neutral and pro-student pro-consumer views. I would in fact recommend u to study on ur own from NCERT books. More or less all institutes are like this only.
22nd July 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

HIMALAI IAS made Indian Administrators-IAS,IPS,IFS Since 1998. Himalai trained students selected in UPSC Final list 2015. Himalai make IAS,IPS,IFS,KAS in 2016 and also HIMALAI will make ALL INDIA IAS FIRST RANK. Himalai Empower, provides Service and Respect students. Himalai do not care rivalry based evil motivated reviews. Himalai is Law abiding Institute. Himalai formally filed case in Delhi Commissioner of Police , Delhi Superintendent of Police - Cyber Crime Investigation Cell and Karnataka- Director General of Police , Bangalore City Police Commissioner, Bangalore Cyber Crime Police. Same sent to Secretary, Information & Broadcasting Ministry - New Delhi and Grievance Officer- Google Inc, USA & India. If same continues Himalai will file case in Delhi District Court and Court Decree will be final for all.
21st August 2015, 03:20 PM
pb pradeep

Can you tell me fee structure in himalai IAS coaching centre or any other institutions
19th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am an new aspirant. So i want to know the fee structure of your institution for prelims and mains exam. So i kindly request to whom it concern to send me the fee structure of your institute in my e-mail id i.e. [email protected]
24th October 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

The institute has buried my dream alive. I was fired up back then in 2009-10. I joined the institute thinking of getting the right direction but I realised at the end that I was running further away from my goal.They do aggressive advertisement that's y I was carried away. If u r serious, don join there.
17th December 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Why are you blaming others for your laziness . any institute is a way for success it can help you only 30% to know what to read and what not to read so that your time is saved. If every one thinks that by joining institutes they can become IAS officers then every students would have become officers.
Hard work with guidance will definitely help you to clear exam. Himali being a oldest institute it as got its own reputation and results . it%u2019s up to us how to utilise institute for our benefit. no one can spoon feed you .
Be bold to take up challenge.
I request Students not to believe any comments on net its worth visiting institutes and check for your self . Ask for original testimonials of students cleared that is a proof for joining any institutes.
17th December 2015, 01:33 PM
thinksathish

Smile Re: Fee structure for prelims in Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore

Why students are blaming others for your laziness . any institute is a way for success it can help you only 30% to know what to read and what not to read so that your time is saved. If every one thinks that by joining institutes they can become IAS officers then every students would have become officers.
Hard work with guidance will definitely help you to clear exam. Himali being a oldest institute it as got its own reputation and results . it’s up to us how to utilise institute for our benefit. no one can spoon feed you .
I request Students not to believe any comments on net its worth visiting institutes and check for your self . Ask for original testimonials of students cleared that is a proof for joining any institutes.

Himalai is as good Delhi institute with proven results and testimonials. let students visit and cross check.
10th March 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am an ex faculty at Himalai where I worked for a short duration as I felt it was a good opportunity to train young enthusiastic aspirants for civil services. But the management does not conduct classes regularly and the students are put through a lot of hardships and tension and faculty have to sometimes bear the brunt of facing aggravated and anxious students. I do sympathize with some of the students. Eventually seeing the way students were being treated I quit. But I would not recommend any one wasting their precious time and money joining this institute.
10th March 2016, 03:48 PM
HimalaiStudent

I am an ex faculty at Himalai where I worked for a short duration as I felt it was a good opportunity to train young enthusiastic aspirants for civil services. But the management does not conduct classes regularly and the students are put through a lot of hardships and tension and faculty have to sometimes bear the brunt of facing aggravated and anxious students. I do sympathize with some of the students. Eventually seeing the way students were being treated I quit. But I would not recommend any one wasting their precious time and money joining this institute.
27th April 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re:Himalai IAS coaching center in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimalaiStudent View Post
Himalai as got a strict faculty scrutinising and quality checks, faculties who is not able to upgrade their teaching skills as per new changes in exam patterns are given two warnings, if still no changes they will be terminated. its natural than who losses his job always blames the world.
27th April 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Himalai is one the oldest and highest results creators, students should also know how to take help. Students who cleared exam never post good things .
27th April 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Just by joining institute you will not clear the exam you should also know how to dedicate. No one in this world can help you. Unless you know how to dedicate yourself
4th January 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Himalai IAS coaching center review, Good Classes from Recently cleared IAS toppers. Thanks to Himalai IAS team for Good simplified exam preparation plan, materials, test series. Guidance from keshav sir is un match-able. Thanks once again sir being a working executive its of a great help both in regular and weekend classes.
10th January 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Good institute . Got a opportunity to discuss and prepare under recently cleared different IAS toppers in Himalai institute. Guidance from keshav sir helped me a lot with simple materials and good test series subject wise. Thanks for updated classes.
10th January 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Keshav sir and Himalai institute have been a great help in achieving my dream of getting into civil services. I thank Keshav sir
23rd May 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why are you blaming others for your laziness . any institute is a way for success it can help you only 30% to know what to read and what not to read so that your time is saved. If every one thinks that by joining institutes they can become IAS officers then every students would have become officers.
Hard work with guidance will definitely help you to clear exam. Himali being a oldest institute it as got its own reputation and results . it%u2019s up to us how to utilise institute for our benefit. no one can spoon feed you .
With all due respect please post your students registration numbers along with their names who have taken coaching in your institution and then people like me can think about joining. So according to you all the reviews are false? Prove it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?