30th April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for general studies and which is the best coaching center for IAS exam?

Hello sir, this is divya. Now i am studying b.com 2nd year. I want to take ias coaching. Please tell me about the total fee for general studies and best coaching center?

6th May 2011, 11:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the total fee for general studies and which is the best coaching center for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, this is divya. Now i am studying b.com 2nd year. I want to take ias coaching. Please tell me about the total fee for general studies and best coaching center?
Yes taking IAS coaching is advisable always because

our domains are purely different from what we are moving into i.e., I'm talking about Civils

So taking coaching is always advisable

first apart from all the issues you should select the best institute

there are some thousands of Institutes from which you have to select the best

and one more thing is you have to select best one based upon following parameters

they are

->Faculty

->Feedback of previous batches

->Reputation of the institute

These are the main factors that should be considered while selecting the institution

Yeah of course money always play a very important role in this issue

you have to select the institute which take less money and gives more output

and the courses will be available based upon separate separate subjects

i.e., for general studies you will have separate coaching for Public Administration

for Mathematics

and also like that

This is all about the selection of Institutes

Regards

~AdityA~
11th June 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee for general studies and which is the best coaching center for IAS exam?

what is the fees structure for general studies in hyderabad for ias coaching
12th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee for general studies and which is the best coaching center for IAS exam?

is study material of certain coaching center is available in market and how they are useful ?
30th December 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

am naveen just completed my b.tech i want to join ur institute.Tell me fee details.
31st December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir i am Anshu.I want to detail G.s fees structure and Hospital facilities
27th January 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am govind, i have completed BCA whith 60% marks. I want total fee structure and the best coaching centre in chandigarh.
my emailid is [email protected]
24th April 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm saileela. I've just completed my 12th std. My ambition is to become an I.A.S officer. I've decided to do B.S.W. Is that a good decision?
28th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Iam studying B.Sc. 2nd year in distance.Should i take ias coaching
26th July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam ,i want to join test classes so what will i have to fallow rule, tell me sir
4th September 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

can you tell about group1 course on sundays at rcreddy?isit or not
30th November 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want konw that whats the fee structure of vajiram and ravi plz could u tell me
31st January 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam b.tech final year student.i want to take coaching for IAS exam.pls tell me the coaching centers?. and how much fee? please send the details.
[email protected]
plz send
31st January 2013, 10:56 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you can go for the ias coaching and it will also help you a lot because coaching also helps you.And from the point of fee it can different according to the coaching center as it is different.

First but you need to complete graduation degree because graduation degree is must for the exam and as you are a b.com 2nd year student so better would be to complete your graduation degree and than you will be eligible for the exam.

Coaching Centers :

Paramount Academy,New Delhi

IAS Academy ,New Delhi

-Karan Coaching Center

-The Study Center

-The Institute of Sameer

These are some of the institutes choose between them one and fee starts from 10,000-50,000 and many more according to the coaching centers.

Best of luck
27th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of genral study choching for ias
15th August 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is IAS coaching applicable to the candidate who has an arrear in sixth semester of BCom?
27th December 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm selvi.i have completed my M.E in 2013 i would like to study ias for that i want to know the best coaching institutes in delhi and fee structure
10th June 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I m flora. I need coaching for only general studies( history,polity,science,economy and current events). Is there any best institutes in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?