8th December 2009, 06:13 PM
rajee111

Fees of AIEEE Form for alone girl child?

i have bought a form for aieee 2010 for my duaghter from syndicate bank colaba the form was purchased alongwith two forms, though the bank asked name of both students which was given, my question is if suppose say rahul is given name and form issued is of no. 123456 & second name is namita form no: 123457 if their form is interchanged at our end can there be some problem. As we had sent a peon to collect the forms of both students so i dont know who's name is given first so we don't know how to proceed.

secondly how much is the fee of aieee 2010 for alone girl child i have got the form by paying Rs. 455/- she is appearing only for B.Tech i.e. Engg only should i need to attach a D.D. for some addl. amount if so pl. state the amount

21st December 2009, 08:25 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: fees of aieee form for alone girl child?

there is no need to attach any additional dd,the cost for all the general student is same without any disparity between girl or boy.only the sc/st student have different cost of the form
21st December 2009, 09:05 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

If the forms are interchanged there will be problem because the banker who gives the form give it after noteing the name and form no. of the respective candidates.

If the candidate is appearing only for b.tech then,no adissional fees or dd is required for it,but if he/she wants to appear for both b.tech and b.arch they have to pay an adissional fees of rs.300 in form of dd,details are given in information brouchure.
23rd December 2009, 08:42 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

i dont think there will be any problem , as the information you give while purchasing the form is not properly registered .....there is no need of sending additional dd if you want to give b.tech only and not b.arch............
prepare well for the exam....
best of luck
24th December 2009, 09:06 AM
balvir

all the general students fess are same..............but sc/st student have different cost of the form.........if you want to give test for b.tech & b.arch then you send additional dd of amount written in the booklet.
best of luck
24th December 2009, 04:05 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi sir
yes u can fill this forums aieee online and search this site www.aieee.nic.in and last date 5th jan 2010 ok please fill up forums immediately
break a leg
24th December 2009, 08:46 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It will be a problem if the forms are exchanged because the banker makes a note of the names according to the forms issued so its better you contact the required officer for solving this.
Since you have applied for b.tech alone, this amount is enough but if you had applied for b.arch along with this then it is essential for you to pay the additional amount by DD. Good luck.

All the best.
9th January 2010, 11:43 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
the fees of aieee form will be same as general categories/obc.
All the best
12th January 2010, 11:51 PM
rohit kumar singh

fees is same of all general category students...no matter wheather the applicant is girl child or male...
all d best for exam
13th January 2010, 09:33 PM
mathur

the fees for all general candidates is same irrespective of girl or boy. there is no need to attach a saperate dd if applied only for b.tech but it is nessary if applied for both b.teh and b.arch
25th January 2010, 04:27 AM
edward
Top Answerer

there is no defferent fee for boys and girls only SC/ST candidate have some different fee and dont worry abut the inter exchange of forms nothing will happen.
31st January 2010, 10:14 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

there is no concession for a single girl child for aieee however it is reduced to 500 for all the girls
1st February 2010, 02:21 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

there will be no any problem if the form is being interchanged,
and there is no any concession for girls too.and in case of b.tek only no addition fee/dd will be required.
so do not worry.
14th February 2010, 10:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

there will not have any problem regarding this topic, you can easily fill the aieee form. all the process are same for general students. so dont worry about this.
23rd February 2010, 12:12 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
actually the fee for general category is same in all case whether you are only daughter or son of your parents.

it will not create any problem in case of form interchanged at the time of its issue,
o k
good luck.
29th March 2010, 04:04 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear sir,
i dont think that if there is any concession for a single girl child of parent.
so it is very unfortunate for such equality.
30th March 2010, 02:18 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry there is no such provision made for the single girl child by the aieee comity. so dont be in confusion and study for it and if you have any kind of financial problem then dont worry about it many banks provide loan facility also....
26th June 2010, 11:00 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajee111 View Post
i have bought a form for aieee 2010 for my duaghter from syndicate bank colaba the form was purchased alongwith two forms, though the bank asked name of both students which was given, my question is if suppose say rahul is given name and form issued is of no. 123456 & second name is namita form no: 123457 if their form is interchanged at our end can there be some problem. As we had sent a peon to collect the forms of both students so i dont know who's name is given first so we don't know how to proceed.

secondly how much is the fee of aieee 2010 for alone girl child i have got the form by paying Rs. 455/- she is appearing only for B.Tech i.e. Engg only should i need to attach a D.D. for some addl. amount if so pl. state the amount
you have paid the correct amount. You dont need to attach any dd alongwith the form. Also aieee forms are same for both boys and girls of general category. Only for sc/st students, it is of 225 rs.
27th July 2010, 02:04 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
if you are a general student
then the fees is same for both the male and female student
15th August 2010, 02:54 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there will not be any problems for that.

fees of aieee form for alone girl child is same as general form fees, which is 450/-RS only.

all the best........
16th October 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about fees of aieee in collages?
15th November 2010, 10:01 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: fees of aieee form for alone girl child?

Fee of AIEEE for alone girl is same as for the others. there is no reservation in this case only for SC/ST catagories
16th November 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees of AIEEE Form for alone girl child?

I have purchased general class iit jee 2011 forum but i belongs sc what shall i do
24th November 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

whats the D.D amt for AIEEE-2011 ?
29th November 2010, 01:01 PM
senguptaphysics

You can get all the relevant information at wiziq.com/exam/AIEEE
30th November 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for aieee 2011
1st December 2010, 12:27 AM
senguptaphysics

The latest information about AIEEE about fees etc has been updated in the page wiziq.com/exam/AIEEE. This has been done after the notification for AIEEE 2011.So if you log in you will get all the information
1st December 2010, 12:54 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Fees of AIEEE Form for alone girl child?

Quote:

well friend,

To obtain Information Bulletin containing Application Form by post, candidates should send their request to the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 along with

a bank draft of
Rs.650/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of The Secretary, CBSE,

payable at Delhi/New Delhi and a self-addressed envelope of 12” x 10”. This includes Rs. 50/- towards postal charges.

and there is no as such concession for girl child(alone)
1st December 2010, 12:57 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Fees of AIEEE Form for alone girl child?

i think for single girl there is no fees concession in AIEEE but yes if you get merit in AIEEE then you will get scholarship of Rs.1000/- per month per month for your engineering duration period.........
1st December 2010, 12:59 AM
er.dellikannan

Quote:

yes u can fill this forums aieee online and search this site www.aieee.nic.in and last date 5th jan 2010 ok please fill up forums immediately
break a leg
1st December 2010, 03:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there is no problem if the form is interchanged. because all the form are same. in the bank they ask the name only to issue a form on that name.

there is no different in fees for boys and girls. so fees is same.

no you should not have to sent demand draft with the application form as only appearing in B.Tech. if they appear in B.arch also then you have to send additional a demand draft of Rs.300/
1st December 2010, 08:06 PM
revanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have purchased general class iit jee 2011 forum but i belongs sc what shall i do
you generally cannot change your category from general to SC but the other would be possible that too at the time of counselling. as far as your case is considered you better buy another application form and submit that if this one is not submitted. if you have already sent this one donot send a second application.that would cause further problems.

all the best for the exam.
1st December 2010, 09:29 PM
Surbhi Rana

its Rs.1000 only................
u can get the forms from synicate bank.....
2nd December 2010, 03:08 PM
revanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats the D.D amt for AIEEE-2011 ?
the folowing attachment clarifies all your doubts regarding the dd amount and the procedure to pay amount through dd.
Attached Files
File Type: docx aieee 2011.docx(14.8 KB, 74 views)
18th January 2011, 03:36 AM
abhimanyu2688

application form fee is rs 1000 only for both girls and boys only relaxation has been given to sc/st candidates. forms can bought from syndicate bank or the application can also be made online and after regsistration demand draft of the amount should be send to the address provided there.
19th January 2011, 07:45 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
There is no disparity of boys and girls. there is equal amount for all general students for purchasing form.
All the best!
31st January 2011, 06:43 PM
mychandru024

Yes, it will be a problem if it is exchanged. Its same fees for both genders....
8th March 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how much fees total for aieee
22nd November 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to make a demand draft for AIEEE.I belong to general Category.Of what cost am i supposed to make the demand draft..?
27th November 2011, 12:13 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

No there won't be any problem, as the banker just notes the names and keeps a track of the number of forms sold.

Now in whichever numbered form, you are filling up a students details and sending it to the AIEEE authorities.. they would record that details against that number.

So its what the AIEEE records the details. So fill up the forms correctly.

Also for B.Tech no extra fees is applied, but if applying for B.Tech + B.Arch, then 300 INR more has to be payed.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?