8th February 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Which field is better for me pursuing 5th semester of BCA course and Networking course?

presently I m persoing bca 5th sem. also networking course.
I want to know which side is better ...

please suggest me..

8th February 2012, 10:14 AM
22prakash

Default Re: Which field is better for me pursuing 5th semester of BCA course and Networking course?

hi ..
After BCA you should also do CCNA/MCP certification, this will very beneficial for you.
for networking you must knowledge of hardware, then you may be work as network engineer/ hardware engineer in any IT company.

All the best
12th May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is better for me pursuing 5th semester of BCA course and Networking course?

what is CCNA/MCP give me full deatils of that course
13th May 2012, 02:07 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After BCA you can get the good job in the national company with having the networking course. You can apply for the IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro, HCL etc.
But if you have decided to make the career in this field then I will suggest you to do the MCA so that you career path will become easy. After this according to your interest you can move on any side and you will get a bright career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?