3rd January 2011, 01:16 PM
manishkumar111

How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?

i am pursuing mca final year corresp manner. and i have done bca with 69% still i m not geeting a job in the it field. and networking is my favorite subject .so pleas tell me how can i get job in it field

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  2. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  3. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  4. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidates
  5. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  7. Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year
  8. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  9. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  10. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  11. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  13. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  14. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to get a job in any banking field after B.Com?
  16. How to do MS in Canada in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing B.Tech
  17. How to do MBA in correspondence? Can I get a job after my qualification?
  18. What should I study if completed BCA having interest in Drawings?
3rd July 2011, 03:51 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?

yo8u can apply for the job normally by going to off-campus..by seeing notifications
3rd July 2011, 11:34 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?

Hi,

After finished our mca you will get job in the IT field.

If you are interested in networking u need concentrate in networking and u want to have a global certification about the networking.

Then u will get good job in IT field.
21st April 2012, 02:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you should register your self in Job website like monster.com and in nauki.com

and you should also read newspaper also.

you can also approach the Job consultancy office.

If in the begining you are getting not that great job than also you should accept the job as while on the job

you will be able to learn many things like communication skill and about the office environment and how to deal with certain thing.

you will also learn how to go further in career and where to search the better job.

Experience in job and skills you will learn while on the job help you get the better job next time.

Some Good Companies in the field

TCS
INFOYSIS
COGNIZANT
Microsoft Technologies
Wipro Technologies
HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?