24th November 2011, 08:14 PM

Which field can make m career after graduating in BCA?

Hello Sir /Madam,
This is Indu.i completed my graduation in BCA 2011..I got average 58.6% in BCA..I m searching job in banking..Plz can u tell me which field i can make my career... Thanking u..

25th November 2011, 08:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field can make m career after graduating in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir /Madam,
This is Indu.i completed my graduation in BCA 2011..I got average 58.6% in BCA..I m searching job in banking..Plz can u tell me which field i can make my career... Thanking u..

GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MCA or MBA
25th November 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can surely make career in banking. You should write the test for various public sector banks. Once you clear the test you have to clear the interview to get job in public sector banks. You can also find opportunities in various software firms. Many software firms like Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Accenture, recruit BCA graduates as fresher.
31st July 2012, 01:17 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

You can surely make career in banking. You should write the test for various public sector banks. Once you clear the test you have to clear the interview to get job in public sector banks. You can also find opportunities in various software firms. Many software firms like Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Accenture, recruit BCA graduates as fresher.
good luck
31st July 2012, 08:57 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir /Madam,
Hi indu
Bca is bachelor of computer applications.After bca you have many job opportunities like:
1. Private sector IT based companies:
IBM
Infosys
Wipro
HCL
Accenture
TCS etc.
2.Banking sector: You can give IBPS exam for clerical as well as PO posts.
3.CIvil services: you can also choose IAS/IPS just for the sake of your bright future if you have interest in this feild.
you can also give railway exam.
so choose the one in which you can prove yourself fully.
All the best.!!
27th November 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir its deelip ramawat .iam persuing bca final year and my percntge 80%..i want to knw after bca which course bettter to get gud job
28th November 2012, 03:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you want banking job then there is a possibility for you to get Clerk or Bank PO job in the Public Sector Banks. It would be great for you if managed to get the job since government jobs are safe and not to mention that the salary these days offered is also satisfactory.

So basically what you need to do is appear for the competitive entrance exams. The Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts two entrance exams for banking jobs. There are total of 19 public sector banks that participates in these exams.

You are most likely to be eligible for both the exams. Now in my opinion you should appear for the IBPS Bank PO Exam. However you can also appear for the Clerk Exam but the salary would be less than Bank PO.

So to appear for Bank PO you will have to wait till next year June when the exam will take place. The notification however will be issued at least couple of months in advance on the official website of the IBPS known as www.ibps.in.

You must read the notification properly as it mentions the complete procedure to apply for the job.

Eligibility for Bank PO

1. You should be Indian national.

2. Minimum of graduation degree in any discipline.

3. There is no minimum percentage criteria.

4. The age limit for the exam is 20 to 30 years.

There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserve category as per government rules.

OBC - 3 years.

SC/ST - 5 years.

PWD - 10 years.

I am also writing down criteria for Clerk job in case you are interested.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. Diploma/degree in computers. You can apply if studied Computers/IT as one of the subjects in high school or college.

Age Limit

General - 20 to 28 years.

OBC - 20 to 31 years.

SC/ST - 20 to 33 years.

PWD - 20 to 30 years.
6th January 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
dis is bandana tripathy reading bca 2nd yr. rit nw. and want to be self established after bca......i want to get a job in bank.......
so for dis i want to start my preparation frm my 3rd yr...... .so plz guide me m i going rit way????plzzzz. my id- [email protected].
plz reply to my id plzzzzzzz.
17th February 2013, 09:59 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend you can apply for
1. SCRA
2. Bank PO post
3. IAS
4. IPS
5. Bank clerk
also you can apply for software jobs in companies
if you want you can search jobs through job portals also like
1. http://www.naukari.com
2. http://www.timesjobs.com
3. http://www.monsterindia.com
4. http://www.shine.com
5. http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best..........
12th April 2013, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

hi am rakes chouhan am studing in bca finl year after complet wich course is suitable for me...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?