6th June 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How to make career in Photography after BCA and scope of the same in India?

i doing bca and after this i want to do mca but i have interest in photography , like as nature photography then i want can i make career in this field, is there is any scope if yes then how can i do it

26th October 2015, 02:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in Photography after BCA and scope of the same in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i doing bca and after this i want to do mca but i have interest in photography , like as nature photography then i want can i make career in this field, is there is any scope if yes then how can i do it

You should work hard to become a photographer.

You have to do some research and study lots of books or articles about the photography.

Try and work with professional photographers like Ad photographers.

You can also approach the Advertisement companies to pursue your career in Photography.

There many people available in leading cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi etc.

You have to work with them for one or two years as assistant to learn about the industry.
You don’t get work every day but you learn lots of things.
15th May 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make career in Photography after BCA and scope of the same in India?

I am 35 years old housewife ,i am B.C.A Graduate.my favorite hobby is photography. im already sharing my clicks on fb in various groups.now im much more interested to do career in this field ,but not getting any proper path so pls guide me for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?