10th September 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Which field of Indian Air Force is available for a CA student? Recruitment exams to join?

Sir/Madam, I am a CA student and I want to join Indian Air Force. In which field, I can join and which exam I have to give for joining Indian Air Force? Kindly try to answer me as soon as possible.

14th September 2020, 08:07 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which field of Indian Air Force is available for a CA student? Recruitment exams to join?

The scope for candidates with CA certificate from a recognized university is preferably better at the India Air Force.
The applicants should have scored a minimum of 60 percent aggregate in all subjects of all semesters during their graduation
Aspirants need to apply for AFCAT nd also must clear the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).
One can apply AFCAT in their official website = www.afcat.cdac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?