15th February 2023, 11:31 AM
irfanloney

In which field should I go being a PG student in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello dear sir/mam I am a PG Student of mechanical engineeering aged 28years on 1st feb 2023. I am much worried about my future not getting which field to go. I do not want to join private company ...pleas guide me
mail id [email protected]

16th February 2023, 09:45 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: In which field should I go being a PG student in Mechanical Engineering?

As a PG student of Mechanical Engineering, you have a wide range of career options. Some of the fields that you can consider are:
  • Research and Development: You can work in the research and development department of a government organization, academic institution or private company.
  • Design and Analysis: You can work as a design engineer, finite element analysis engineer or computational fluid dynamics analyst.
  • Manufacturing: You can work in manufacturing industries and be involved in production, quality control, and supply chain management.
  • Energy: You can work in the renewable energy sector, where there is a huge demand for mechanical engineers to design, analyze and develop sustainable energy systems.
  • Aerospace: You can work in the aerospace industry, where you can design, analyze and develop components, subsystems or entire systems for aircraft and spacecraft.

To get started, you can search for job openings in these fields and start applying for them. You can also network with professionals in these industries, attend job fairs and career events, and consider further education or certification to enhance your skills and knowledge in these areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?