11th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field

i am the student of mechanical engineering recently completed my diploma in the same field and therefore i want the list of degree colleges in mumbai .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  3. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  4. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  5. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  7. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?
  9. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  11. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  12. List of good engineering colleges for second year lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  15. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. In which college can I get after completing diploma in mechanical field
  18. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
1st June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field

i have completed my diploma from IT field,can i get the list of degree colleges
31st January 2016, 06:30 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field

After completion of diploma you are eligible for B.Tech by lateral entry in same stream.

Engineering colleges in mumbai are as follows :
> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai

> Sardar Patel college of engineering

> Trerna college of engineering

> S S Jondhle college of engineering

> Lokmanya Tilak college of engineering

> Datta Meghe college of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?