16th February 2011, 10:27 PM
ashishrocking

Which job field will be better for Mechanical Engineering B.Tech. student?

"which field is better for b tech mechanical engg. student?"

17th February 2011, 02:38 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Which job field will be better for Mechanical Engineering B.Tech. student?

dont prefer site field..because it will give u money but will become painful for ur family after marriege most of the time you will be out of station..

i think you should prefer design field or production field anyone u can prefer. design field is best because it uses only mental work while production uses body work too..

so choose which one u can !!

best of luck !!
17th February 2011, 06:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job field will be better for Mechanical Engineering B.Tech. student?

There are many options available after completion of B.Tech. You need to select the stream based on what you feel is best suited for you. Being from the mechanical background you have the option to go in field of manufacturing, designing, construction etc. So you could like the various areas like automobile, electronics, thermal power stations. Also Merchant Navy is an option available. If you are interested in Government service then you can be on the lookout for notifications regarding the same.
17th February 2011, 10:15 AM
RAHUL KUMAR KAL KAL

you will try to join i nindian navy as an engineering officer after your B tech in Mechanical engineering.or you can join indian ARMY or AIR FORCE.
then you future will be secured and you will find adventure in your life if you join NAVY.

thank you
17th February 2011, 11:20 AM
Ankur agrawal

In which term u say which one is better if u want to phase challeges and enjoy that challeges definately go in ur field company.....

BMW
TECH mahindra
Hero honda
17th March 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

how much salary a mechanical engineer can get
29th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

which is better field in Piping design engineer and Mechanical design of process equipment?
27th May 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

in which field after b tech salary is more in design or in production
3rd June 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

production pay more with less regard is it true?
16th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

will robotic engineering course give higher jobs?
8th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I think a Job in CAE field will give a high pay.Since it Requires a lot of technical knowledge.
9th September 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2d year student does a part time job work is good to us or not ?
9th November 2011, 11:01 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There are many options available after completion of B.Tech. You need to select the stream based on what you feel is best suited for you. Being from the mechanical background you have the option to go in field of manufacturing, designing, construction etc. So you could like the various areas like automobile, electronics, thermal power stations. Also Merchant Navy is an option available. If you are interested in Government service then you can be on the lookout for notifications regarding the same.
20th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

presently i m working as as HVAC Engineer. i want to change my filed beacuse of construction problem, almost projects are completed ,now no more jobs are availabe in the market so i want to change my field in automobile.so please suggest me.
11th March 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

now i am a 2nd year student at bput on mechanical branch.which field is better for me and how i prepair for my compitetive exam to how i get a job
17th October 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

its better to choose production field cuz in design field yu will hafto face full of stress and mental torture... where as in production field we can overcome physical torture... so it seems production is well n good...
18th October 2012, 12:38 AM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

job field better for Mechanical Engineering B.Tech. student

manufacturing
designing
construction
automobile
electronics
thermal power stations
Merchant Navy

all the best....
16th July 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

BE mechanical student ko automobile field me jaane k liye kya krna chahiye.
28th July 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam pursuing b.tech final year mechanical eng.after completion of b.tech i would like go in software route.so please suggest me a best option.do i need to do any softwares courses after completion of b.tech
28th July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year diploma in mechanical engineering student ,which field is better from salary point of view?????
13th August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e mechanical engg now i am searching for job pls suggest me which field is best and which pay more
(production or design)
28th August 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student doing third year, i kindly request u to suggest the field which i must prefer after completing be either me,ms or mba
22nd September 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

is it better job as mechanical quality control engineer?
22nd September 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

22nd September 2013, 05:36 PM

27th September 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year B.Tech in mechanical
engineering student ,which field is better from
salary point of view as well as good future view?????
1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is good after completion of btech
Ndt field
Hvac field
Piping & design field
29th August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam , i am in b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering. As all the faculties told me that i should be up to date in one field. But i dont know to which field should i go or about which field should i get more and more knowledge so that i will be perfect in that field? i am confused to choose a sector. i am interested in automobile engineering. but as the competition is so high. there are many students who want to go in this field. tell me which sector should i choose. plz......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?