15th October 2018, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Financial Management, Marketing Management or HRM, which is better to study in MBA?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BBA(H) course. Now, I want to do MBA course. I would like to know that which specialization I should choose. I want to do in HRM, but many people says that Financial Management and Marketing Management are better. Please suggest me!

28th December 2022, 02:41 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Financial Management, Marketing Management or HRM, which is better to study in MBA?

This depends on your interest as well as the career that you want to persue further MBA with financial management will give you an exposure with management and work with finance where as marketing management will give you an idea with the community and the way the market deals
And MBA general will give you a brief idea of the following
So based on the following information you can select your choice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?