6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BBA(Business Management) course. I want to study my MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  3. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  10. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  11. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  12. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  13. What are the B.Schools that I can get after scoring 58.7 percentile in CAT?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  15. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  16. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  18. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
23rd August 2018, 05:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?

Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is as follows.

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with or without professional experience from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
Candidates must have a score card of IELTS with 6.0 level or equivalent.

Since you are studying*BBA(Business Management) course, hence after completion of this course, you are definitely eligible to apply for admission in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School to pursue MSc(Global Business Management).
25th August 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BBA(Business Management) course. I want to study my MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Eligibility to study MSc Degree Global Business Management at BHMS Business & Hotel Management School is a bachelor degree in any discipline with or without professional experience. Therefore, being a BBA (Business Management) student, you are eligible to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. Candidates should have cleared the IELTS with 6.0 or equivalent for the admission to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS Business & Hotel Management. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?