9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?

I am interested to do Diploma in Financial Management course in Institute of Management Development & Research. I would like to know the fee of this course in this institute. Also I am a B.Com Accountancy student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

19th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management after the completion of your B.Com course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Financial management.

The total fee structure of the above mentioned Diploma course from Institute of Management and Research is Rs 18 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?