23rd April 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Foreign graduate can apply for SSC CGL?

Hi, I’m an NRI and completed my studies up to grade 11 in India. I’ve done grade 12 and bachelors from foreign country. Am I still eligible to apply for SSC CGL?
Thank you

24th April 2021, 06:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Foreign graduate can apply for SSC CGL?

°°° Nationality is one of the important criteria which you need to check before you apply and to be eligible for the exam you need to be a citizen of India / citizen of Nepal / citizen of Bhutan.
Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India and a person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda/ the United Republic of Tanzania/zambia/Malawi/Zaire/Ehtiopia/ and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

°°° For more information you visit the official website
http://ssc.nic.in
24th April 2021, 06:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Foreign graduate can apply for SSC CGL?

Foreign graduate can apply for SSC CGL:-

SSC CGL eligibility criteria as per nationality mandates a candidate to be a resident of the prescribed States only. Candidates belonging to the these states will be eligible to apply for SSC CGL.

An applicant must fulfill any one of the following conditions:-

The aspirants must be an Indian citizen.

The candidate be a subject of Napal/ Bhutan

The aspirants are Tibetan refugees who moved to India, before 1962, with the intention of setting down permanently in India.

The applicant must be a person of Indian Origin who has moved to India from Burma, Pakistan, Agenda, Kanya, Sri Lanka,Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam beats of intention setting down permanently in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?