12th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my graduation from up rajarshi tandon open university, Alld (with 7yrs gap).
Can I apply all central graduate level (like ssc cgl) exams???
Reply plzzzzzz sir.....

12th May 2015, 08:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?

Remember you are eligible to apply for Graduate Level Examinations like SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination only after meeting the below criteria.

>> You are eligible to apply only when you have passed Graduation from a recognized university. As U.P.Rajarshi Tandon Open Univesity, Allahabad is a recognized university you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC CGL Graduate Examination.

>> You are eligible to apply for SSC CGL 2015 Examination only when you meet the following age requirements.
For Officer Cadre Posts: Minimum age is 20 years and Maximum age is 30 years
For Assistant Cadre Posts: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years

>> There will be an age relaxation for reserved candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen) as per government norms. So if you have met the above age criteria, then I am sure you can apply for all central government posts listed in Official Notification.
12th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Graduation level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap.
There is no such criteria that you have to complete your graduation in given time period. Candidate just have to be a degree holder to apply for SSC CGL exams.

Eligibility for SSC CGL :

Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university.

Age Limit :
Assistant Posts : 20-27 Years
SI in CBI : 20-25 Posts
All Posts : 18-27 Years

Relaxation is also provided as per government norms. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates is provided.

For more details please visit : http://ssc.nic.in
12th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear definitely you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL after completion of graduation with a gap but you need to satisfy the Age criteria simultaneously.

The details regarding the eligibility, Age limits and important dates are given as follows.

Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2015 :

1.You should have completed the graduation from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks.

2.There is No requirement of percentage criteria.

3.Age limits may vary from post to post.

* For Assistant posts : 20 to 27 years

* For SI Posts : 20 to 25 years

* For remaining posts : 18 to 27 years.

Selection Procedure for SSC CGL 2015 :

1.Tier I

2.Tier II

3.Tier III ( Interview ).
12th May 2015, 02:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, according to the notification released by the SSC, the candidate going to write the SSC exam should have posses a graduation degree, under the scheme of 10+2+3 from any recognized board.

Since, you have completed it, you can surely go for the graduate level exams.
12th May 2015, 03:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done my graduation from up rajarshi tandon open university, Alld (with 7yrs gap).
Can I apply all central graduate level (like ssc cgl) exams???
Reply plzzzzzz sir.....
Yes, you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.

Best books for SSC CGL exam

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level (Paperback)
Author: Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

SSC Conbined Graduate Level SAC, CISF & CPO Exams Solved Paper 2010 & 2011
by
Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Combined Graduate Level(Pre.) Examination Self Study Guide
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Years' Papers With Practice Test Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publication (2012)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Guide (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2012)
12th May 2015, 07:34 PM
pjgp

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?

Yes,you are eligible for ssc cgl examination.the basic requirement for examination is candidate should complete their guaduation from the recognised posts. There are different age criterias for different levels they are assistant posts-20 to 27 years,SI posts-20 to 25 years,remaining posts it is 18 to 27 years.....all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?