13th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to apply for SSC CGL?

What should I do for SSC CGL and from where and what course we do matter, if I had done B.Sc. and another standard had done B.Tech then whom will they select?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a graduate in B.M.S or B.A.F apply for income tax officer SSC CGL exam?
  2. How can I be an Officer in Central Vigilance Commission?
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Steps after qualifying? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What kind of posts are available in SSC CGL for B.Tech graduate? Eligibility to apply in SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  5. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC CGL written exam? Steps after qualifying in this exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Steps to become a Chief Vigilance Officer for BTech(Software Engineering) student? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in SSC CGL written exam being an EEE graduate? Suitable post to opt?
  8. What should I do after 12th to join CID?
  9. Am I eligible for SSC CGL exam if I have a tatoo in my body?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Suitable books to prepare and steps after qualifying this exam?
  11. When the notification of SSC CGL TIER-I will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  12. Can i apply for SSC CGL after BBA course completion? How much percentage is required in Intermediate and Graduation for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one is best subject combination in B.A.(arts) for SSC CGL?
  14. Can I appear for graduate level exam after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for to apply for SSC CGL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many times SSC CGL exam be given? How to prepare and which books to use?
  17. Am I apply for SSC CGL Tier I after passing B.A?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and SSC CGL? I am a B.Tech final year student
14th July 2017, 08:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to apply for SSC CGL?

CGL ( Combined Graduate Level ) entrance examination is conducted by SSC every year for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The required qualification to appear in entrance examination for recruitment is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, if you have pursued B.Sc course you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination will be eligible for final recruitment.

For more detail visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
14th July 2017, 09:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

For this exam, any one who has done bachelor's degree in any discipline can apply. Selection is not done on basis of course of candidate but on performance in different stages of this examination.

Both B.Sc and B.Tech candidates need to clear all stages for selection. Important dates for applying for 2017 exam is already over.
14th July 2017, 09:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available to apply for SSC CGL:

Firstly, I suggest you to know the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. The basic qualification required to be eligible is,

>> Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university in ANY DISCIPLINE

>> As any discipline in Graduation is required, you do not need to worry about the course that you opt in Graduation.

>> On the other side, there is no such course is given particular importance. So, it does not matter whether B.Sc or B.Tech you choose in Graduation.

>> So make sure, you secure good marks in Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Document verification.

>> Selection of a post basically DEPENDS UPON THE MERIT MARKS YOU SECURED
14th July 2017, 11:01 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do for SSC CGL and from where and what course we do matter, if I had done B.Sc. and another standard had done B.Tech then whom will they select?
Education Qualification for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
is Graduation from a recognised university.If you have done B.Sc. & another candidate has done B.tech,then don't worry about this.You marks in CGL Exam is preferred.
There is no such preference for B.Tech candidate.So start hard work.
14th July 2017, 12:55 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

All graduates are eligible for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level entrance exam. There is special treatment given either to B.Tech or B.Sc candidate. All candidates have to pass different stages of CGL exam to get job.

You can choose bachelor's degree of your choice for this exam. The age limit for most of posts under SSC CGL is 18-27 years.
14th July 2017, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

This exam is not stream specific. You can select any stream or course at 10+2 level as well as bachelor's degree level to become eligible for this exam. The minimum age required to apply for SSC CGL exam is 18 years.
14th July 2017, 11:11 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For SSC CGL a candidate must have graduated for giving SSC exam.
You have to practice Aptitude, Reasoning and English.

Both the courses are suitable for SSC CGL. You can give SSC exam through B.sci or through B.tech
19th July 2017, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for SSC CGL exam through B.Sc and B.Tech degree.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?