7th February 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

Please inform me when will be the phd forms available and the type of questions asked in entrance exam.

8th February 2010, 02:12 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

look dear the forms for different universities are avaliable at different eximanation centres and have nearly same syllabus for the entrance but regarding the avaliability of phd forms you have to make a list of universities that you want to opt for and then only it will be feasible for me to let you know about there avaliability otherwise there will be a bulk of search that i have to make just in order to make you aware of phd forms ,, hope you got my point and all the best to you ... bye take care
10th February 2010, 12:07 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

You can get the information related to Ph.D forms from the below sites:
www.iitb.ac.in/phdapp
news.education4india.com/7856/iit-roorkee-phd-2010/
www.iitd.ac.in/admission/admissionphd.html -
22nd February 2010, 02:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

forms are availiable in the markets, but you dont tell in your question in which institute/university forms you want, because there are lots of university that offers p.hd.
27th March 2010, 01:43 PM
shiroya darshana sureshbh

respected sir,
sir howmany time entrance exam of ph.d of ms university,baroda is hold in one year?
30th April 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in phd enterance in management ?
31st July 2010, 08:08 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend there are three best places to pursue phd in education :

Delhi University

Mumbai University

University of poona

so tell me for which you want the dates ?
18th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

how and when i apply for Ph.d. in education from Delhi university or deemed universities of Faridabad ? specially from deemed Lingayas university.
3rd May 2011, 07:23 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

You can get the information related to Ph.D forms from the below sites:
www.iitb.ac.in/phdapp
news.education4india.com/7856/iit-roorkee-phd-2010/
www.iitd.ac.in/admission/admissionphd.html -
14th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what type of question asked in phd enterence exam of management(marketing)
14th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what types of question asked in phd enterence exam of chemistry
30th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

man d want to give phd entrance exam in msu baroda in the dept of foods and nutrition.please tell me when the date will be announced?
11th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

when will be the PHD program held in M S university for 2011/11?neither help entrece exam of yet distriibutes PHD form.
Kindly suggest??
9th August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student and want to do P.hd in education as my interest is in teaching. so can i do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?