27th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Free study material for SBi and SBI associate PO exam? Tricks for reasoning, Maths, English and GS?

hi sir,i wil face sbi and sbi associate po exam.i want to free meterial for this.trick for reasoning,math also english, gs

15th July 2011, 08:21 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Free study material for SBi and SBI associate PO exam? Tricks for reasoning, Maths, English and GS?

Dear friend,
Sending you some model test papers of SBI PO exam.Go through these paper it's definetly help you to know about the pattern of exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sbi solved ga model paper.pdf(275.2 KB, 684 views)
File Type: txt General awareness paper of sbi po I.txt(8.8 KB, 406 views)
File Type: txt General awareness paper of sbi po II.txt(3.5 KB, 356 views)
6th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Free study material for SBi and SBI associate PO exam? Tricks for reasoning, Maths, English and GS?

Sir i have no improve english plz sajation me
6th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Next when sbi will declare the vacancy for po recruitment.
18th September 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

my english super,,what should i do
28th September 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

MY name is N.Menaka. i was applied for PO exams. i am studying BSC computer science 2nd year in S.N.R & SONS college at Coimbatore. i applied in the qualification of 12th. i want to know when the exam is going to conduct.
11th October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is Nisha Kaur.i wnt to knw abt it how i prepair my self for po exam? i m studing bca 1st year in P.T.U.at amritsar. i applied in the qualification of 12th. i want to know when the exam is going to conduct.
12th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

HOW DEVELOP SPEED FOR SOLVING MATHS PAPER
1st September 2012, 07:18 PM
narendra0534 thati

i want sbi bank study materials
28th September 2012, 09:24 PM
annapoorna siva

hai sir i was preparing for sbi exam but i cant solve non verbal question plz tell any tricks and any free study material for it
1st October 2012, 02:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,i wil face sbi and sbi associate po exam.i want to free meterial for this.trick for reasoning,math also english, gs
SBI PO Exam Details:-

## If you are interested to give this exam then you need be a citizen of India.

## You should be a bachelor's degree holder from a recognized university with not less than 65 percent of marks at graduation level. This marks needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.

## For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to secure 60% of marks in aggregate.

## The lower age limit for all categories is 21 year. The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30 years.

## Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category Candidates:

~SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years.
~OBC Candidates: 33 Years.
~PWD Candidates: 40 Years.

## It is very important for the candidates applying for the post of probationary officers to know the basics of computer. They should know how to handle computer as this will provide fluency in their day-to-day activities.

## Selection procedure is basically dependant on the written examination, group discussion and personal interview session. It is divided into two parts or phases.

## The first phase mainly comprises of the written examination and the second phase includes group discussion, personal interview session and experience of the candidate in concern for which you will get marks as well.

## The written examination has two parts: Objective section and descriptive section. For the objective section 200 marks have been alloted and questions will come from the following sections: English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning. For the descriptive section generally english language needs to be studied well because comprehension, letter writing, grammars etc will come of total 50 marks.

## The marks obtained in the group discussion and interview session too will be of vital importance as its marks is going to be added in your total and then the final decision will be taken. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates is 40%. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is 35% of marks.

SBI PO Exam Books:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Po paper.doc(34.5 KB, 216 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO English Language.txt(15.9 KB, 152 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVE PAPER.txt(8.4 KB, 135 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO reasoning paper.txt(6.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank PO Paper 1.doc(44.0 KB, 153 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank PO Paper 2.doc(32.0 KB, 131 views)
11th August 2013, 10:52 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

for SBI PO , you need to have the following eligiblitly

- You should Indian
- you should have done your graduation from recognized college/institute
- you should have good knowledge of computer
- your age should be in between 21-30
( Relaxation of 5 year for SC/ST, 3 year for OBC and 10 year for PWD )

exam would test you on logic, reasoning, aptitude, verbal ability, general awareness and basic computer knowledge.

for logic reasoning, aptitude and verbal ability follow R.S Agarwal. Its soft copy is available on net. You may find its solution as well.

You may post your requirement on OLX.in or quickr.com. You may find someone in your vicinity willing to donate the required books.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?