25th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

When I can download my Call Letter of SBI Associate Clerk exam? Tips to solve English Comprehension?

Hi to all,

I applied for SBI associate clerk exams. if anybody comes to know the downloading of call letter, please tell me immediately
Can anyone please tell me the tips for quickly solving the English comphrehension in the English section in the SBI BANK CLERICAL EXAMS.
padhu
coimbatore.

15th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can download my Call Letter of SBI Associate Clerk exam? Tips to solve English Comprehension?

Dear I am really sorry, the last date to downloading the Admit card for the written Examination has been over. I think you are interested in get a job in SBI Associate banks then you can try for Next year.

To download the Call Letter /Admit Card you must go to the official website of SBI. There you will see the Option like " Down load the Admit cards for SBI Associate Clerks". After click on it you will be asked the " Registration Number or Roll number along with Date of Birth.

After giving all the details you will have a " Admit card " showing the Venue and Date of the Examination. You can take the print out of it for the Examination.

How to prepare for English Comprehension :

For this you must daily read the English News Paper or Magazines, there by it will improve your vocabulary.

--> After that if you take a Comprehension of English , you will start have a look on the questions first. Then you will get an Idea of what is the Content of the passage.

--> Then you can start read the Comprehension. And start to underline the important points of the story which are already shown in the Questions.

--> Finally you can easily mark the correct answers according to the questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?