8th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering from r c technical institute, sola in 2013
Now i want a job as a fresher in electrical field do i get a job? list of electrical engineering companies in ahmedabad

8th November 2015, 08:09 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?

Yes, A fresher candidate can also apply for the job in any company in electrical field for this you have to make a resume of your qualification and you have to submit it to the company website and on any vacancy in the company they will call you for the interview and after qualifying the interview you will be an employee of that company.

Companies that you can join in this field are-

>> L.G. electronics

>> Samsung Electronics

>> Sony

>> Apple

>> Philips

>> Videocon

>> Reliance communication

>> B.S.N.L.

>> Idea cellular

>> Airtel

>> Sujata Electronics

>> R.K. lite electronics

>> Bajaj electronics

>> Bharat heavy electrical limited
8th November 2015, 11:01 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?

Yes, you can get job in the electrical field, as you have completed diploma in electrical engineering. But if you complete your graduation(degree in Electrical Engineering) then there will be more opportunities for you.
Here is the list of electrical companies in Ahmedabad-
>> Micrologic
>> Torrent Cables Ltd
>> Electrical Overhead Corporation
>> Kintech Synergy Pvt Ltd
>> Rapidradio Solutions Pvt Ltd
>> Delta Electricals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?