30th November 2016, 02:39 PM
ashu26629

Is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?

Hello sir, I am planning to apply for Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh. Is this college approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?

30th November 2016, 06:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?

The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), but it is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

It is also accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "A" Grade and recognised by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. As it is a recognised university, you can take admission in this university for pursuing your higher studies.
30th November 2016, 08:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is a deemed university as per Section 3(f) of UGC Act, 1956. University Grants Commission granted deemed status to this university in 2007. AICTE has approved all technical course of this university at undergraduate as well as post graduate level.

You can take admission this institute without any doubt as degree obtained from this university will be valid for higher studies as well as government jobs.
30th November 2016, 08:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management as this institute is approved by University Grants Commission and courses are approved by AICTE also. This institute has got NAAC A accredition.

But if you get some other college then you should take admission in that college as this is deemed university.
30th November 2016, 10:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management has approval and accreditation from following bodies:

University Grants Commission: It has granted "Deemed status to this university.

AICTE has approved technical UG and PG courses.

NAAC has given A for college infrastructure, laboratories and teaching modules etc.
30th November 2016, 10:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is first private engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh. It was earlier called GITAM university.

This institute is approved by UGC and it is under Deemed university status. It is also approved by All India council for Technical education. You can take admission in this college undoubtedly.
30th November 2016, 10:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh is well approved by UGC, NAAC. So, you can go for admission in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. Courses offered by this institute are well affiliated by UGC and NAAC. Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India approved this institute as A grade institute. So, the degrees offered by this institute are valid in the market. You can apply for job or further education on the basis of certificate issued by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
30th November 2016, 11:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Gandh Institute of Technology and Management is approved by:

*University Grants Commission.

It is at present Deemed university under university classification of UGC.

*Engineering courses are approved by AICTE.

You can take admission in this institute for bachelor of technology course.
30th November 2016, 11:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

This institutes is approved by both University Grants Commission as well as All India council for Technical Education.

Yes you should take admission in this institute in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?