15th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice of doing M.Tech in Computer Science from K.L.University in Andhra Pradesh?

I want to do Mtech in Computer Science from K L University Andhra Pradesh.....So I want to know that is It a good decision in terms of placement?and knowledge domain?it is urgent....

1st January 2012, 01:55 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Is it a good choice of doing M.Tech in Computer Science from K.L.University in Andhra Pradesh?

yes your choice is good.. kl university placements was good in previous years.. so you decision is good.. do well in your PG
All The Best VMS
1st January 2012, 02:00 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Is it a good choice of doing M.Tech in Computer Science from K.L.University in Andhra Pradesh?

yes your choice is good.. kl university placements was good in previous years.. so you decision is good.. do well in your PG
All The Best VMS
28th October 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice of doing M.Tech in Computer Science from K.L.University in Andhra Pradesh?

which college is offered by hardware oriented branchs in mtech through computer science engineering
18th December 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

hii i am planning for doing mtech in cse from klu 2014. Are the placement and the faculty good ? If not can anyone suggest me the best college in AP for mtech and also how will be ICFAI hyderabad for mtech
9th July 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi. . I planning that to do mtech in power electronics drives in klu. ... Whether it good choice or not.... And help regarding the placements also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?