19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I am studying in 9th standard in Andhra Pradesh state.
I want to join Diploma course after my 10th.
I am interested in Computer Science.
I would like to know which entrance exam
I have to give for admission anywhere in Andhra Pradesh?

23rd March 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

You need to appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) examination which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education for admission to first year Diploma courses. Candidates who had completed 10th standard or who are going to appear in 10th standard board examinations are eligible to appear in this entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year Diploma cours.
23rd March 2015, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

After passing 10th you can apply for AP POLYCET for getting admission in Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. You can also apply for other state's polytechnic entrance exam if you want to get admission in other states.

The admission is purely based on the performance in the entrance exam and a better rank will ensure a better college for your Diploma course. If you are aiming only for Andhra Pradesh then be prepare for AP POLYCET because performance in entrance exam is very essential for getting admission in your choice of college.
26th March 2015, 01:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

You need to qualify and perform in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test i.e APPCET. This exam is conducted by the board of technical education, Andhra Pradesh. In this exam rank is provided you on the behalf of your score in entrance exam. Lowest the rank means higher the % you score. Thus you need to achieve lowest possible rank.

Once result announced you need to do counselling for getting admission in college which are under this board. Once seat allotted to you in counselling than you just visit to that college and claim your admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?