5th May 2011, 01:21 PM
p_kumar

How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?

how to do correspondance b.tech in andhra university after diploma in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  3. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  4. How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?
  5. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  6. Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course? -- [New]
  7. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  8. Correspondence btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  11. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Any scope for correspondence course for diploma in computer science?
  14. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  15. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
  17. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard?
  18. Can I do B.Tech computer science correspondence from Delhi University?
6th June 2011, 10:27 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?

Hi friend,

Firstly I want to tell you that there are following branches of BTech available for admission via distance mode:
  1. B.Tech Chemical Engineering
  2. B.E. Civil Engineering
  3. B.E. Mechanical Engineering
  4. B.E. Electronics & Communications Engineering
  5. B.E. Electrical & Electronic Engineering

So one cannot persue any engineering degree in computer field from anna university.
Although you may persue some certification course based over computer:
  1. Certificate in Computer Automation And Accounting
  2. Certificate in Computer Automation And Internet Technologies
  3. Certificate in Computer Automation And Multi Media Technologies
Duration: 6 months
Seats: 200
Total Fee: Rs. 2200/-
7th June 2011, 08:23 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?

if you want to do Correspondence B.Tech in computer science engineering from Andhra university then you may do in some university of Andhra Pradesh. but if you are talking about Anna University then there are no B.Tech in computer science engineering course in distance mode. so you can not do from there.

but so many other university provide Computer science engineering course in distance mode. you should not worry about that. just you have to contact with the university where this course is available and where you want to take admission. they will provide you all details about the admission procedure, duration, course fee, syllabus etc.

you may also do some certification courses on computer science. but it will not be equivalent to B.Tech in computer science engineering course.

best wishes.
7th June 2011, 08:25 PM
dhani12345

Smile Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?

Hi friend,

Firstly I want to tell you that there are following branches of BTech available for admission via distance mode:
B.Tech Chemical Engineering
B.E. Civil Engineering
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
B.E. Electronics & Communications Engineering
B.E. Electrical & Electronic Engineering

So one cannot persue any engineering degree in computer field from anna university.
Although you may persue some certification course based over computer:
Certificate in Computer Automation And Accounting
Certificate in Computer Automation And Internet Technologies
Certificate in Computer Automation And Multi Media Technologies
Duration: 6 months
Seats: 200
Total Fee: Rs. 2200/-
24th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How complete correspondence btech after diploma
5th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, i did diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to pursue correspondence b.e in mechanical engineering from andhra university and i have the experience of 12yrs in indian navy. is it possible to do the course.
10th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.

i m.kumaraswamy and completed the three years diploma from andhrapradesh now i want to make the correspondence b tech from andhrapradesh ,please give the clear details which university offer the correspondence course in mechanical engineering. please forward the details to below mail id ;[email protected]

thanking you sir,
18th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in civil engineering .can i have a chance of doing my B.E in civil engineering in andhra university ,if so what are eligibilities?
6th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i was completed my b-tech 2 year and i was discontinued from 3 ytear 1 semester in2010... due to some problems .now i am doing job.....now i want to complete my engineering .... is there any posibility plse send information to my e-mail id [email protected]
16th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil in the year 1987. now I want to do the correspondence course in engineering.(BE CIVIL). PL GIVE ADVISE
7th June 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i had written e-cet exam to enter engineering 2nd year directly is it possible if i get a seat in andhra university
27th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed b.tec 2year in mechanical engineering I discontinued from 3year 1semester due to family conditions so can I continue my studies again plz inform to this email id. [email protected]
24th January 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence btech mechanical in andhra university after completion of diploma mechanical
13th February 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO CORRESPONDANCE B.TECH IN AU AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION?
23rd February 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to complete btech in electronics and telecommunication after diploma dece at andhrauniversity
Pl reply my below email-id
[email protected]
18th April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING

Is there correspondence course in au lateral entry available for correspondence study
13th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How do i do correspondence b.sc in electronics after completing diploma in electronic and communication ?
23rd June 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my diploma in civil engineering.so i want to do btech in correspondence can you please tell me the details of it and also fee to do btech
13th February 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical, now I want to join in be mechanical correspondence course from Andhra university, is it possible plz let me know,. [email protected]
1st March 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence b tech in andhra University after diploma in ece?
1st March 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir. How to do correspondence b tech in andhra University after diploma in ece?
7th April 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed diploma mechanical engineering and I dropped btech in 3rd year 2014, how to complete correspondence btech in AP?
31st May 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am just completed diploma mechanical engineering, and apeset 1500 rank how to join in Andhra university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?