5th August 2011, 07:13 PM

Which are the good IT companies for which I am eligible after pursuing B.Tech IT?

I have 5 year gap after 12th. My marks in 10th and 12th are 72.22% and 54.54% respectively. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech.(IT) in 4TH year from Asansol Engineering College. Can anyone kindly suggest some good IT companies for which I am eligible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  2. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  4. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  5. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  7. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys or not? -- [New]
  9. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  11. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  12. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  14. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  15. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  17. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  18. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
5th June 2012, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good IT companies for which I am eligible after pursuing B.Tech IT?

After B.Tech in IT, you can search for jobs in IT or communication industry. Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam, etc are of the private sector firms offering IT jobs. You can find opportunities with public sector firms like CDIT, BSNL, CDAC, SAIL, etc. Academic performance also determines your eligibility to join a top IT firm. Minimum 60% marks are required to seek jobs in most of the firms mentioned above. So you need to focus on gaining experience by joining any start up or small firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?