8th October 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys or not?

sir i am pursuing btech from cse department nd i m in 3rd year right now.. i have completed my 10 with cgpa 9 and 12 in 57.6% and my btech overall aggregate till now in above 65% so i m eligible for infosys or not?

8th October 2015, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am pursuing btech from cse department nd i m in 3rd year right now.. i have completed my 10 with cgpa 9 and 12 in 57.6% and my btech overall aggregate till now in above 65% so i m eligible for infosys or not?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
8th October 2015, 11:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Infosys or not?

** Infosys is one of the leading companies in India in the field of software engineering.

** No you are not eligible for INFOSYS because your percentage is low in 12th class i.e Below 65%.

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR INFOSYS

** 65% in 10th class

** 65% in 12th class

** 65% in B.tech.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** You should not possess any active backlogs at the time of placement..

** The Candidate study gap is min 2 years.

** You should have secured 65% in 10th,12th and till the 6th semester of B.Tech.
9th October 2015, 12:27 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment process as you have secured only 57.6% of marks in your 12th class. The minimum percentage of marks required for the candidates is 60% throughout the career in the sense in all the academic levels in order to be eligible for Infosys recruitment process.

Not only for Infosys, for many of the top MNC's like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Cognizant
-Genpact etc
Career 60 is the minimum percentage of marks criteria and the academic gap should not be more than 2 years. There should not be any backlogs in academic levels.

I do not know the reason for low percentage of marks in 12th class. But I can say your scope to entry into MNC's as a Fresher is very less.

However, there is nothing to disappoint. There are many small scale companies which are offering job opportunities for the candidates even for the candidates without having 60% of marks in academics.

I would suggest you to apply for those companies. Anyway, you can gain a good subject knowledge in small companies as you will be given multiple tasks to perform.

After gaining experience for 2-3 years, I would you suggest you to apply for the job positions in MNC's.

But one thing I want to let you know that you can not apply for Infosys even after gaining work experience. Because Infosys will consider 60% of marks criteria even for the experienced candidates which many companies would not do.

Even though you have 20 years of experience and applying for Infosys, if you do not fulfil percentage of marks criteria, then your profile will not be screened. You will not get call for the Interview.

Try to be good enough in subject knowledge and communication skills which will fetch you success wherever you go.
9th October 2015, 12:28 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you can apply in Infosys for job after your B.Tech degree. As per the company requirement an individual should possess B.Tech degree and should have completed his/her B.Tech degree with 60% and above. As you have mentioned that you scored 65% which is not bad at all and you do not have to worry about because selection of students is based on three rounds that includes:

1. Written Exam.
2. HR round/Group Discussion Round.
3. Personal Interview Round.

So, clearing all the stages will lead you to next process that is verification of documents. So, no need to panic at the early stage first apply for a job, clear all the rounds with your intelligence so that the company will consider you and not on the basis of your marks.

For more details you can visit http://www.infosys.com/careers/
9th October 2015, 11:37 AM
maakaladla

Yes,yes you are eligible to INFOSYS if you are graduate with a maximum marks above 65% marks.

eligibility:-

passed 10th with atleast 75% marks.

passed 12th with atleast 70% marks.

passed graudation with atleast 65% marks.

Age less then 22 years.

Candidates belong to SC has a age relaxation.

visit www.infosys.nic.in for more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?