31st May 2011, 11:40 AM
abhilash.satish

Good companies for summer training for 1st year ECE branch student?

sir/madam
I done my first year from Lnmiit Jaipur,I am a ece branch student,Now i want to a summer tranning so plz suggest me some good companies or institues which provide summer tranning for 7-8 weeks....
THANK U

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  3. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  4. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  5. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
  8. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  9. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  11. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  13. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  14. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  15. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  18. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
31st May 2011, 01:49 PM
miiky

Default Re: Good companies for summer training for 1st year ECE branch student?

The best company for summer training in ECE is BSNL . Here you will get a huge scope to learn about practical electronics devices. Otherwise you can do summer training from private companies like Nokia, Vodafone etc.
31st May 2011, 01:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend
I would like to inform you that there is no company providing the training for the 1st year student as because you are not competent till for the training
You don't have that much of the knowledge to have proper understanding in the training

But you can avail training from the 2nd year onwards

You can do training in the companies like that of the Tata Steel , Sail , Bsnl , Drdo , Isro and others.......
31st May 2011, 05:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
noe you are a 1st year student .
now you concentrate on study how you keep good marks in semester.
this is good thing that you prepare for campus interview,So you know about the summer course.
ok you are the electronics engg.
So you do embedded system,radder communication, VLSI design
that help you for future..

GOOD LUCK.........
31st May 2011, 09:48 PM
venkatgct

Smile Re: Good companies for summer training for 1st year ECE branch student?

friend,

as u are a first yr student, the knowledge abt ur concerned field wil be limited for u...as the 1st yr is general engg course!!

so ur core companies wil not entertain a training for that long, as ur grasp is small at present!!

not many companies offer training for 7-8 weeks..

The best start wil be BSNL ltd, as obtaining permission for training der is easy and it is also effective!!

contact ur nearest head office, with the senior section engr in this regard!!

all the best!!
31st May 2011, 11:44 PM
Ankur agrawal

Hii,
you are astudent of engg first year no one company allow to do training but after 2nd year you may try for that you may try for any institute they are provide good institute course like embedded course ,VLSI ..

ankur
9th August 2011, 09:43 AM
Sehwag6

First year itself you start the company training process. It is very good for your future. You go to electronics, electricals and communication related companies. Some of the companies are 1.)bharat sanchar nigam limited 2)bharat heavy electricals limited 3.)all india radio and more.
29th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of ece branch NIT Manipur . please suggest me about summer training course in delhi ,noida .
29th November 2011, 08:14 PM
tuntunia

friend,

as u are a first yr student, the knowledge abt ur concerned field wil be limited for u...as the 1st yr is general engg course!!

so ur core companies wil not entertain a training for that long, as ur grasp is small at present!!

not many companies offer training for 7-8 weeks..

The best start wil be BSNL ltd, as obtaining permission for training der is easy and it is also effective!!

contact ur nearest head office, with the senior section engr in this regard!!
12th December 2011, 12:32 AM
tuntunia

hello friend
I would like to inform you that there is no company providing the training for the 1st year student as because you are not competent till for the training
You don't have that much of the knowledge to have proper understanding in the training

But you can avail training from the 2nd year onwards

You can do training in the companies like that of the Tata Steel , Sail , Bsnl , Drdo , Isro and others.......
17th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
As you are in first year, so there is no company who provides training to the first year student, you people don't have much knowledge about the subjects, once you will finish second year then only plan to go for nay training. It's useless now.
Thanks
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?