20th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?

I am student of B.Tech 3rd year of electronics & communication engineering branch. now i want to do summer training from good company or institutes. so please tell me the list of companies which gives training at jaipur? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  2. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  3. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  4. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  6. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  7. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  8. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college?
  10. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  11. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  14. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  16. Summer training with 3 backlogs?
  17. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
20th July 2015, 08:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year of electronics & communication engineering branch. now i want to do summer training from good company or institutes. so please tell me the list of companies which gives training at jaipur? Awaiting to get the answer soon!
List of the ECE companies for summer training in Jaipur:-

1. GRRAS Linux Training Institute, E-788-789, Avadhpuri, Near Gandhi Nagar Turn, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015, Phone: 098280 78180

2. LinuxSoft, Jaipur http://www.linuxsoft.co.in/

3. LWIndia - Linux Training, Jaipur, http://www.lwindia.com/

4. LinuxWorld Authorized Red Hat Linux Trainings, Jaipur, http://www.rhce.co.in/
11th January 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?

I am student of B.Tech 4th year of mechanical engineering branch. now i want to do summer training for 5 month from good company. so please tell me the list of companies which gives training at jaipur? Awaiting to get the answer soon!
Contact info 9828958241
9th March 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student of Global College Of Technology Jaipur. I want to get training of two month in any an good company. So please tell about some good company in Jaipur.
[email protected]
Contact- 9835390704
22nd March 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech from mechanical engineering currently in 6th semester and need suggestions regarding the summer training companies I can apply for and how do I apply thereafter.
Email- [email protected]
5th May 2017, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I am mechanical student i can do training in automobile industry so please suggest me best industry ya other industry suggest in casting sector
In jaipur 7790928511
10th May 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech from mechanical engineering currently in 6th semester and need suggestions regarding the summer training companies I can apply for and how do I apply there after.

[email protected]
23rd May 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech from mechanical engineering currently in 6th semester and need suggestions regarding the summer training companies I can apply for and now do I apply there after E - mail - kuntalpawan@ gmail.com
3rd March 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech 6th sem from mechanical engineering currently from ss college of engg. I want to do summer training .plz tell me about a good company . Cont . [email protected]
1st May 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pharmacy student B. Pharmacy 6th sem. I want to do internship training plzz tell me about a good company . Contact no. 6204978073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?