31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

sir i m engineering student(ece).

I want to know about summer training for ece 1st yr students.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  5. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  6. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  7. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  8. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  9. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  10. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  11. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  12. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  13. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  14. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  15. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  16. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the best companies providing internship training in Embedded systems for 3rd year ECE students in Pune? -- [New]
  18. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
31st August 2016, 08:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

-- No company offers summer internship to B.Tech first year candidate.

-- You must have completed second year of B.Tech to apply for internship.

-- Generally the application forms are released in the month of April-May.

-- You should have to submit your application as soon as possible for ease in selection.

-- You have to contact to HR of the company and send required documents to them as per their policy.
1st September 2016, 12:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

I think it's not possible for you get Trained being a 1st year candidate. So you are required to wait for 2 more years and then can apply for Internships. Generally, candidates from 3rd year or 4th year are eligible to apply. So suggest you to concentrate on studies well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?