31st July 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do B.Tech in Food Technology? What are the government jobs available?

Sir i want to make my career in B.Tech food technology. So i would like to ask you that is my decision right and what are some government jobs after completing B.tech in food technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do B.Tech in Food Technology? What are the government jobs available?
  2. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  3. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
  4. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  5. What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  6. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply?
  7. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  8. Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. What is the career scope for B.Tech in Food Technology? Which jobs can I get after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [New]
  11. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  13. Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?
  14. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  15. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  16. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  17. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  18. Is M.Sc. in Food Technology a good option for B.Sc. freshers?
31st July 2016, 04:09 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Tech in Food Technology? What are the government jobs available?

--- Food technology is one of the interesting and most trending stream for bachelor degree.

--- If you are interested in this stream, then your decision is 100% right.

Government sector for job are

--- Trademarking company

--- Export of food stuff Sector

--- Ministry of Food and Its Quality
31st July 2016, 06:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Tech in Food Technology? What are the government jobs available?

Yes, if you are interested in pursuing the course no doubt your decision is right. There are many available options for recruitment in government jobs after the course :-

you can get jobs as :-

Food Inspector.

Food Science Teacher.

Food Microbiologist.

Biochemist.

Food Standard Officer.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in job.
31st July 2016, 06:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Food technology is a very good and aspiring branch in the Engineering.

The candidate should have the required interest to study the subject they teach in this branch and he can make a good career in this field.

With BTech, you will have all the career options available to you and in addition you can apply for the Management Trainee at the FCI (Food Corporation of India).

They release their notification for the recruitment in the month of July and it is a very good technical cum administrative job depending on the stream you choose at the time of your entry.

Graduates in the Food Technology are the best for these jobs.
31st July 2016, 07:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

In recent years, food technology has become famous among engineering candidate and lots of candidates are interested in this stream. If you have taken this stream in bachelor's degree then there is no problem as there is good opportunities for candidates of this stream.

Once you can complete this degree, you will be eligible for given below entrance exams for government sector:

1 FCI entrance exam.

2. Food Inspector Examination.

3. UPSC exams: For example Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services for OTA.

4. IBPS Common Written examination for Clerk and PO.

5. SSC Combined Graduate level examination.
31st July 2016, 10:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Food Technology deals with the study of applying food science to selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of nutritious and safe food.

Eligibility for admission in B.Tech in Food Technology is that the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Maths .

Some of the government jobs available after B.Tech in Food Technology :-

- Ministry of Food

- Trademarking company

- Export of food stuff Sector

- Police Services

- Railways,

- Banking Services,

- Civil services.

Some of the Private Organizations in which you can get job are Amul, Nestle, Cadbury, Britannia etc
31st July 2016, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can make your career prosperous in B. Tech in food Technology. List of Government jobs after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology:

Food Inspector
Engineer
Food Assistant Manager
Lecturer
Lecturer in Home Science College
Civil Services Exams
31st July 2016, 10:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue bachelor's degree in food technology and apply for various government job exams. This is a good and modern branch of engineering with good career opportunities ahead in Food Corporation of India.

You can apply for exams like:

*Entrance exam for Food inspector job.

*Banking sector jobs: You will be eligible for IBPS PO and SBI PO exam.

*Combined Graduate level exam.

*RRB entrance exams etc.
31st July 2016, 11:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must have passed intermediate or equivalent without any backlog to do B.tech in food technology. If you possess the required education, then it's your good decision to pursue bachelor's in food technology. After completion of your bachelor's degree you can apply in many private as well as government organisations. Some of then are Cadbury, Britania, Pepsico, Ministry of Food, Export of food stuff Sector etc.
1st August 2016, 12:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech in Food Technology deals with actual production of Food process it is the minimum four year duration course.

There is wide scope for government jobs after course so you can select the course for the bachelor degree.

Some of the available job options are :-

Food Inspector.

Food Corporation of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?