8th June 2011, 06:22 PM
charvee

Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?

if i do bsc in food technology from du and den mba so that is better or doin btech in food technologi is better...i am not getting good colleges for btech in food technology...please suggest me what to do.....

20th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?

MBA vacancies in Nutrine confectionery company limted
2nd October 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?

Can you please suggest me the names of the colleges in India that offer MBA in food technology?
15th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in FYJC science and want to do BSc in food technology in Mumbai name the college offering this degree and any entrance exam is necessary if so than when is the examination
6th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

which college is better for b.sc food tech -rajguru or Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science (BCAS).
22nd August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between BSc food technology and B. Tech in food technology?
23rd March 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

list of top btech food technology collges in delhi noida and gurgao
16th April 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Food technology is a loooser course.
11th August 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i m student of PCB class 12th and right now m in a big dellima of choosing my career,,,,,I M INTERESTED IN FOOD SECTOR......and have a good communication skill......please tell me that what is more good.and has much scope.......B TECH BIOTECH or bsc biotech in food and agriculture technology.........and please tell related courses after my 12th as a better option...........thank u
11th August 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of B TECH biotech in food and agriculture technology
25th August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi what is the scope of food technologyin india?
9th April 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What are best options after Bsc microbial and food technology? I need some higher level..
20th June 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of b.tech in food technology from Punjab Agricultiure University in India?
15th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Ryt nw i m doing .. BAprgrm DU college .. subject with food technology .. so aftr having tis wat i can do ..
After having tis can i become chef ..
27th May 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 11 pcm now u just tell me that after 12 i should do b tech or bsc in food technology and plz tell it's carrier options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?