13th June 2013, 02:39 PM
karthikshinde

Which are the good engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET

i got 61000 rank in eamcet , can you suggest me good engineering colleges according to my rank .

Related Questions:
9th October 2015, 10:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET

The name of best college for you which accept your score as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. RVR and JC College of Engineering, Chodavaram, Guntur
  2. VNR Vignan Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rangareddy
  3. Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Engineering & Technology, Miyapur, Rangareddy
  4. VR Siddartha Engineering College, Vijayawada
  5. Sri Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati
  6. Saagi Ramakrishna Raju Engineeing College (SRKR), Bhimavaram, West Godavari
  7. Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Science, Bhimili, Visakhapatnam
  8. Mahathma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Rangareddy
  9. G.Naryanamma Institute of Technology & Science, Rayadurga, Hyderabad
  10. Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Hasanparti, Warangal
  11. G.Pullareddy Engineering College, Kurnool
  12. CVR College of Engineering, Ibraheempatnam, Rangareddy
  13. Bapatla College of Engineering, Bapatla, Guntur JB
6th July 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET

In which colleges can I get after scoring 61000 rank in eamcet engineering exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?