6th December 2012, 09:52 PM

Which is a good field for a biology student? I am not interested in MBBS

sir i am not interested in m.b.b.s so other good field for biology student .

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  2. Which are the courses related to biology and which have a good scope in Karnataka? I am interested in doing MBBS or Dentistry
  3. Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?
  4. Courses in biology after 12th, except MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good courses available after 12th? I am interested in biology and chemistry
  6. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  7. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  8. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology in Distance Mode?
  9. What are the other fields in Biology than MBBS? What is the future of Biotechnology?
  10. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  12. What are the job opportunities for students who have passed 12th? I am interested in Biology field
  13. Career options for 12th biology students apart from choosing medical field(MBBS or BDS) -- [New]
  14. Career opportunities in Biology Stream?
  15. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  16. Can I get a seat in VIT being a female candidate after scoring a rank of 66675? How many seats are available in VIT? What is the last years ranking cutoff?
  17. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  18. What should I opt for doing something different from others? I am 10th class student and interested in biology
20th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is a good field for a biology student? I am not interested in MBBS

Biology is the study of life,life needs, life possiblities,life evoluation and changes, and one life interact with one another.

There are many career options which are available to biology student as you would already know better career options are available only after post graduation and /or Phd in the subject.

So it would be better if you opt for Post graduation and/or Phd if you want to make career in this field only.

Some Career options after Graduation or/and post graduation

Lectureship
Research
Pharmaceuticals
Food Scientist/Nutritionist
Laboratory Technician
Dentistry
Law
Forensic departments
Agriculture departments
speech pathology
Marine biologist

Some other Govt Jobs options are also available

Civil Services
Banking Jobs
Staff Selection Jobs

or

Doing MBA in any of the specialization which suits and interest you is also an option.
For MBA you will find more than 50 specializations and among them you can choose the best suited specialization.

There are over 300 biotechnology related companies in India. The manpower requirements are consistently increasing Because of it.This is also making biology students in demand.
9th June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good field for a biology student? I am not interested in MBBS

how is the carrer with biotechnology i want to do gov job is it possible
5th September 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good field for a biology student? I am interested in Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?