10th August 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?

My son, student of class Xth is passionate & dreams about building career in aircrafts designing. He secures around 70% marks. Which are the institutions offering such courses in India, What are the books to be referred to for the enterance, & what is the average cost per year being charged by the institutions for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  2. Which are the best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance? Books to be referred
  3. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
  4. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  5. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  6. How to complete CS after completing MBA? Fee structure for the same? Books to be referred?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  8. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  9. Books to be referred for interior designing entrance exam?
  10. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  11. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  12. What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter
  13. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  14. What is the yearly fee structure of B.Tech course?
  15. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the B.Ed college yearly fees?
  17. Fee structure of a good BCA college? -- [New]
  18. Books to be referred for interior designing?
12th May 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?

I am doing B.E computer science 2nd yr. But I am interested in aerounautical field. Is their any oppurtunities to join in this field as a computer engineering (as a programmer........)? And is there any examinations to join in specific fields in aeronautics?
27th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?

YES, AFTER COMPUTER ENGINEERING YOU CAN JOIN CLASSES FOR AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL PUBLICATION TO ENTERED IN ANY AIRCRAFT DESIGN ORGANISATION. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTU. IN HONEYWELL, GOODRICH, SAFRAN, HAL, HAL-BAE, BRAHMAMOS , ETON, ROLLS ROYCE, PRATT & WHITNEY, EUROCOPTER, BELL AND M ANY MORE ........

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?