18th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good institutes in Chennai?

Please Suggest me Good Institutes in Chennai...please tell me whch are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good institutes in Chennai?
  2. Names of the institutes in Chennai that offer B.Com+CPA course?
  3. List of premedical coaching institutes available in Chennai?
  4. Information about good institutes in Chennai who teach English through Hindi language?
  5. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  6. Which are the good institutes and coaching institutes for TNPSC in Chennai?
  7. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  8. Information about Lift Escalator course? Which institutes provide training in chennai?
  9. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  11. Which are the best coaching institutes for TNPSC in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  12. Information about Lift Escalator Technology course? Which institutes are giving the training in Chennai?
  13. M.A Economics entrance coaching institutes in Cochin? Which are the institutes in Chennai or Bangalore?
  14. Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?
  15. Which are the good institutes in Bangalore or Chennai? How good is the Indian Institute of Tutorials, Bangalore?
  16. Procedure and institutes in Chennai to do ICWA?
  17. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  18. List of the ITI institutes(distance mode) in Chennai?
19th June 2013, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good institutes in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please Suggest me Good Institutes in Chennai...please tell me whch are they
List of the best Institute in Chennai :-

Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai

Bharath University- School of Architecture, Chennai

KCG College of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

PERI Institute of Technology, Chennai

Satyabhama University, Chennai

Vel Tech High Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai

BS Abdur Rahman University- Faculty of Engineering, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Jawahar Engineering College, Chennai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?